• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

The Panthers are a mess. Their owner is on the Snyder trajectory of ownership. It won’t surprise me if we find out about harassment of all types somewhere down the line. They should have given Wilks the job, but I suspect it wouldn’t have made much of a difference. Something about him has him getting let go in a short amount of time. Since he got the AZ head coaching job, he’s only been in every place 1 year or less.

This Trotter v NFL lawsuit should be interesting.

‘The details include a reminder that Trotter’s complaint points out that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said to Trotter regarding lack of diversity in team leadership, “If Blacks feel some kind of way, they should buy their own team and hire who they want to hire"; that Bills owner Terry Pegula allegedly said to another NFL employee regarding Black players protesting systemic discrimination, “If the Black players don’t like it here, they should go back to Africa and see how bad it is"; that complaints about the Jones and Pegula remarks went nowhere; that Trotter repeatedly raised his concerns about diversity in the NFL Media newsroom privately and publicly (including twice at the Commissioner’s Super Bowl press conference); and that, after the second time Trotter confronted Goodell on the issue in a public setting, management’s attitude toward him changed.’

Jason Kelce has retired. I can now say how much I like him as a player and a person. I hope to meet him one day and share a beer.

Russell Wilson released

His contract is guaranteed....wonder where he's going?

Certainly possible but he is entering his 10th season at age 31. I'm not sure how much gas is left in the tank? Still can play, pro bowler in 2022. Maybe a bridge guy if they think Stromberg can develop into a legit starter. Otherwise I suspect we draft our future center.

Russell Wilson met with the NYG today before travelling to meet with Pittsburgh.

The league office when it receives tampering allegations from teams-

IMG_3062.jpeg

Reactions: Om
I think the kick off changes are very good. But I think they should have implemented the 4th and 15 play for the onside kick....

When you hit the lottery on a QB and suddenly have to pay him $55 million a year, there are downstream effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.