• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

I’m surprised because he was still playing at such a high level. Perhaps he doesn’t want to have a year where he is not getting it done.

This also gives Rodgers another destination if he leaves Green Bay. His OC went to Denver, but Pittsburgh and Tampa are now the 2 best places to go to win now. Both have the offensive prices in place that he can dominate with.

I think it has a lot to do with the circus and group of mercs brought in down there, as well as his kids needing a dad.

What I've read (could be wrong) is that Brady IS planning to retire, he is just pissed that it was announced prematurely and not with his approval. We'll see.

Think he will be in favor of keeping Carr or pursuing Wilson?

Man I dont know. I'd LOVE to see Carr made available for selfish reasons, but I think McDaniels would be well suited to try and keep Carr in house. He could sign Carr back to a front loaded deal with the idea that he can get out in year 3 if Carr aint the right guy. If that's the case he probably knows it next offseason and that's when you draft your guy. If Carr keeps it up and proves himself, you've got your QB for the duration of your contract.

How many times does McDaniels need to fail as a head coach before people stop thinking he can do it?

How many times does McDaniels need to fail as a head coach before people stop thinking he can do it?

well this is only his second shot at it, and he didnt have anywhere NEAR the QB of Carr when he was in Denver. I'd assume not hire him simply because of what he did to the Colts a few years ago....

Screenshot_20220130-142651.png

Orton was actually good in Denver. McDaniels sucks. His biggest accomplishment is being under bellichek

Jim Rome is such a greaseball.

There is NO way that Carr is going anywhere. It's just dumb to suggest he will imho.

Uhh.... more than once?
You have too many new guys coming up who will do 10x the job he will.

Like I said, his biggest accomplishment is being under Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.