• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random funny ****

He shut down a 470 page thread with 50+ members actively celebrating today’s news because some were mentioning the possibility of a name change.

One would think that someone so ultra-sensitive would have the capacity to read the room. Nope. 🤣

Never try and teach a pig to sing Chris. It annoys the pig, and it's a waste of your time.

For the former ES‘ers here…I have been banned for having the audacity to criticize a mod that will remain nameless (Jumbo) for being, well, Jumbo.

I’m somebody now.
As someone who spent twenty years in that community it surprises me how few times I've felt the temptation to come back. You'd think yesterday, at the very least, I would want to go back and party with all my fellow ESers. I didn't and I doubt I will. Glad I have a new crew to cheer with.

Only that prick could take one of the best days for Redskins fans in years and elect to flex his mod muscles. What a douchebag. The saddest thing is that the membership just accepts the behavior, only because they don't want it directed at them. You were a big part of that site before anyone even knew what it was. What a joke.
I could not have worded this any better.

Weird. It wasn't until just now, checking this thread, that it even occurred to me to swing by ES.

Be interesting to see how long it takes the new team ownership to 1) notice they technically have an official team board, and 2) cut it the fuck loose.

I have only looked in there a very, very few times since the dawn of this place. I had been visiting only during the past two weeks to view the thread relating to the sale because of the drop off in activity here as I have had a scratch that needed itching.

Nothing has changed there, at all, over the past decade plus. There is a small core group of quality posters, living under the thumb of dictatorial few egomaniacs. I do not know why more of the good posters didn’t migrate over here.

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om
For the former ES‘ers here…I have been banned for having the audacity to criticize a mod that will remain nameless (Jumbo) for being, well, Jumbo.

I’m somebody now.

We have something in common, he's the one that booted me after having a private conversation that all was good years ago...............but that brought me here. I'm still going to break his face if I ever meet his douche bag ass though.

Finally some truth in advertising.

IMG_3097.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.