• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random funny ****

In another universe

11041646_10153421293893198_8130444207084584902_n.jpg

^
I was expecting him to come like an inch or 2 short, before faceplanting, but the dude wasn't even close.
Apparently, their ability to judge distance is quite lacking.

I was expecting the same thing...probably why I enjoyed it so much.

I don't know...just because?

12647154_1677620922521606_7977092158298549388_n.jpg

This chick Whitney Avalon puts these YouTube clips together. Some are a friggin riot.

L MUZAHIMIYAH, SAUDI ARABIA—Complaining that he must have “tweaked it pretty good,” Saudi executioner Khalid al-Faraj told reporters Thursday that he thinks he pulled something in his shoulder during yesterday’s last 10 decapitations. “Around the seventh or eighth beheading I came around kind of awkwardly on my windup and heard this loud pop, and I knew immediately that something wasn’t right, ” said al-Faraj, adding that he attempted to ignore the dull pain spreading through his upper right arm and power through the rest of the executions, but he barely had enough strength left to make a clean slice on the final prisoner. “When I got home I took a few Aleve...
Saudi Executioner Thinks He Pulled Something In Shoulder During Last 10 Decapitations - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.