• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Video

What happens to the pallet it was parked on when it leaves it in the guy's house? Does the machine have an infinite stack of spare pallets sitting somewhere to pick up and put other cars on?

And can you imagine the hell there would be if it was transporting a rare car, and the transport system fell apart at the 50th floor and dropped it?

Lanky, not sure if you recognize this place. It is the pump house on the south end of Singer Island. I used to snorkel this spot often. In all the years I lived in South Florida I saw many storms and spent a lot of time at this beach and never saw waves this big. They were getting 12-15ft waves from Sandy a couple of days ago.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGOg8XhOBmQ&feature=share[/media]

Lanky, not sure if you recognize this place. It is the pump house on the south end of Singer Island. I used to snorkel this spot often. In all the years I lived in South Florida I saw many storms and spent a lot of time at this beach and never saw waves this big. They were getting 12-15ft waves from Sandy a couple of days ago.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGOg8XhOBmQ&feature=share[/media]

I never went myself, but heard the name a lot along with Reef Road, the Rocks, Jupiter Inlet, etc. I wasn't a big surfer in school, but hung out with a few who were in my major.

Yeah, it was probably some rich oil guy who bought the camera as a toy, and not a professional.

Actually, the HD capable cameras aren't too great...kinda like camera phones that are advertised as high quality or HD...the operator needs to know how to actually use it, but they still don't provide "great" images. It's amazing the trash people accept these days.

Which paints me in a corner. I am being forced into video and I have no idea what I am doing. I am about to buy one of the high end DSLR's with video capablity. I am going to have to get the stabilizing stick, new lens for video, and any other video gear I don't know about. UGH!

If you guys have never fished for halibut you just don’t know the fun you’re missing out on. This guy grabs a big one, lol mine was maybe an 8th the size of this beast.

The ones on this video are several hundred lb giant models

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.