• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Desean looks like a child next to Dez. Why can't we get a big WR?

What an awful game. Very, very poor game plan on offense. Pathetic actually. Gruden was schooled by the defensive coordinator on the other side.

Desean Jackson, get a freaking clue. Even if you don't fumble, you lost 15 yards and 10 seconds in a late game situation. Both are precious.

And then the kicker (pun intended). Kick that last kick off OUT OF THE ENDZONE. Especially after you just had a big kick return to setup the tying score. Make them start from the 20 and go 40 or 50 yards. Instead, you give them a return and they only have to go 25.

I will not be sleeping tonight after this one.

Dammit I hate losing to the turds. Our G Long is the new Typo, bastard makes elephant shit look good.

**** you DeSean Jackson. Screwed the Skins AND my fantasy playoff hopes when victory was all but certain for both. **** you DeSean Jackson. In the ear. HARD! That is all. 😡😡 [Insert primal scream here]

We did what teams with a losing culture are masters at doing tonight - finding new and creative ways to lose.

We took some positive steps forward in many of our wins this season in terms of shaking the loser's mentality by digging deep. We certainly took a step backwards this evening.

My hope is that it doesn't derail the rest of the year and that we can salvage a respectable season when all is said and done.

The coaching staff has a major chore on it's hands to ensure that this team doesn't swirl the drain the rest of the way, as tonight is the type of soul crushing defeat that could send things backwards in a really bad way and leave a horrible taste in your mouth entering the offseason.

Dammit I hate losing to the turds. Our G Long is the new Typo, bastard makes elephant shit look good.

Along with his general poor play, I know he whiffed on that one screen pass on 3rd down. It wasn't just him.

I remember at least 3 times, Long included, where the lineman ran right past the eventual tackler to head down field to block no one. Meanwhile, the guy with the ball is tackled for no gain or minimal gain. Here is an idea. When you see a guy coming to get the ball carrier BLOCK HIM. To get 10 yards, you have to get 1 first.

The coaching staff has a major chore on it's hands to ensure that this team doesn't swirl the drain the rest of the way, as tonight is the type of soul crushing defeat that could send things backwards in a really bad way and leave a horrible taste in your mouth entering the offseason.

Need a coach that isn't scared.

No doubt, Long and Rib both had some moments where one if not both were flailing about.

**** you DeSean Jackson. Screwed the Skins AND my fantasy playoff hopes when victory was all but certain for both. **** you DeSean Jackson. In the ear. HARD! That is all. ���� [Insert primal scream here]

DJax did NOT lose the game. His TD made it a wash.
Had he not fumbled, we still would have had to march across the field to win it. And the way our offense was sputtering, I'm not confident that it would have done that.

No doubt, Long and Rib both had some moments where one if not both were flailing about.

no reason why Kouandjio and De La Puente shouldn't be inserted on the Oline.

McRib shouldn't even be on the roster and Long needs to be at his natural spot: the bench.

Had he not fumbled, we still would have had to march across the field to win it. And the way our offense was sputtering, I'm not confident that it would have done that.

Maybe if it was the first half, that is accurate. But other than the drive right before Jackson's boneheaded play, here are the Redskins drives:

Plays: 14 Possession: 6:31 - FG
Plays: 6 Possession: 3:07 - FG
Plays: 8 Possession: 4:19 - FG
Plays: 8 Possession: 4:41 - Missed FG

Then comes the 3 and out, and then the defense stops Dallas only to have Jackson make his stupid play.

We will never know what happens if the Jackson just takes the ball and either falls down or heads to the sideline. But one thing I do know is that Dallas doesn't get the ball at the 15 and score two plays later.

no reason why Kouandjio and De La Puente shouldn't be inserted on the Oline.

McRib shouldn't even be on the roster and Long needs to be at his natural spot: the bench.

100% agree with you. Kilenminjaro CAN'T be any worse than Long. When someone mentions his name I think of one of these guys.

image.jpeg

There is a lot to be said about how and why this game was lost...I think the lack of bringing the house late in the game is another exaple of what we've seen for far too long and they just won't change it. Dallass brought the heat at the end of the game to get a couple of big stops, we sat back and allowed Matt friggin Cassell to beat us. FFS!!!

Also, what is up with Dustin Hopkins? Not only does he miss an easy FG, but not kicking it out of the EZ after the TD allowing them to return it past their own 40 was a KILLER!

I will touch on Desean later...but let me say this...Fear, it wasn't a wash because any one of our receivers could have gotten open on that play...it was the one play call that actually was timed perfectly.

And there has been enough tape on us to realize that we would go play action on the first play...take a gamble to see if we could strike quick...they knew it and sacked Cousins...kinda set the tone for the game!

Oh and I thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble? Desean Jackson's arm hits the ground and causes the ball to squirt free but it's a fumble? Did I miss something I could not see on the Jumbotron? WTF?

Regardless, I can say one thing definitively...this guy wants to win and he wants to win badly!

DSC_2392-2.jpg

Oh and I thought the ground couldn't cause a fumble? Desean Jackson's arm hits the ground and causes the ball to squirt free but it's a fumble? Did I miss something I could not see on the Jumbotron? WTF?

Unfortunately, it was his hand that hit the ground. Maybe it was his wrist too. But they explained on TV that the wrist is part of the hand. Watching the replays, I was hoping he was down. It certainly wasn't definitive that he was down, so I knew they would overturn it. But that is no way they could. It just really, really sucks because he turned a bonehead play into a disaster.

I'm not buying that one. Had he not screwed the pooch, Dallas wouldn't have gotten 7 points a minute later. Sure we would have to march down the field, but only needing 3 makes it a lot easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.