• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I've never heard of a "lateral ankle sprain" ending someone's season before.

Wtf?

Everyone, take 2 showers tomorrow morning. Change your cologne. Change deodorant. Anything.

Good to see you back where you belong Derek :cheers:

I think this is just a convenient way to get Kouandjio on the field.

Rogers is still fighting plantar faciitis,which can linger all season, so why not IR him when we have other young dbs that we want to get a good look at?

Kouandjio just might run away with the LG spot for good here.

I think this is just a convenient way to get Kouandjio on the field.

Rogers is still fighting plantar faciitis,which can linger all season, so why not IR him when we have other young dbs that we want to get a good look at?

Kouandjio just might run away with the LG spot for good here.

Took me a full year to get over plantar fascitis...can't imagine trying to play NFL football.

Whatever they decide, Leriebus should never hit the field again. He was bad enough they yanked him after a little more than a quarter of play.

Whatever they decide, Leriebus should never hit the field again. He was bad enough they yanked him after a little more than a quarter of play.
LeRibeus won't be here much longer, imo.

It's probably why Reiter was signed back to the PS....just a hunch.

68fea641b67723947acc50c162b3eb3f.jpg

Too funny not to share.

Took me a full year to get over plantar fascitis...can't imagine trying to play NFL football.

Thought he came out with a calf (injury not baby bovine)

Thought he came out with a calf (injury not baby bovine)

Was basing that statement on what DP had said, I do not know the full extent of his injury.

Keep your jerseys, Cooley wasn't signed

Sincere thanks to the #giants for the opportunity today. I am too determined to ever doubt I can play.I will not quit, but only work harder

Keep your jerseys, Cooley wasn't signed
According to one report, the tryout ended when the team asked Cooley to run, and he replied, "Dude, I am."

Isn't it hypocritical that he keeps telling Griffin "it's over" yet he can't figure that out himself?

Take it for what it's worth:

Mike Jones from wapo is reporting that if cousins falls flat this week that Griffin will be in the mix to start.

To me, if that happens gruden has sealed his own fate. This flip flopping doesn't instill any confidence or help players mold together.

I'm not surprised. The announcers in the game last week said someone told them (think it was Gruden) that Robert could soon be the #2. That confused the hell out of me, but with this stuff, I think I'm just going to accept that I'll always be confused.

All these years and for the first time today I actually read servumtuum as it's supposed to be pronounced. :cry: I'm not feeling very smart. :uncomfortableness:

It took me a bit, but now I'm not feeling very smart either. :twitch:

An anecdote from this morning on the Mike&Mike show made me smile.

Ryan Clark was on and they were asking his opinion of players on a few teams complaining that defensive players were calling out their plays before than ran them. Long story shot, Ryan said it happens all the time because people study tape. Players only complain when they are losing. He said he use to call out about 5 plays a game and said Antonio Pierce was amazing at it. The part that made me smile was he said Sean Taylor would often line up on a TE to cover him, but then decide to blitz and make a play because Antonio would call out the play like 'It's a draw!'.

Execution and confidence are everything in NFL. How many of us remember stories of Russ Grimm telling the opposing defenders what the pay call was and the Skins still making positive yards? No one likes getting manhandled but is often what happens on good plays and offended guys need an excuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As bad as things are in DC, be glad they are not Browns bad! Man on sports radio here they are flaming everything to do with the browns, everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.