• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The trouble is there are a number of players on the Redskins that are quite articulate........,,at breaking down how they failed to make the play.

I don't care if a guy makes 'his mark' on his contract and talks like he has marbles in his mouth as long as he gets the job done.

Looking down through the roster, trying to reacquaint myself with my favorite football team, one thing jumps out at me in flashing burgundy & gold neon...

This defense has the potential to be really, really good.

1606253_374398262701183_264776849_o.jpg

Adam Hayward hunting with a couple of guys that I know. Is it September yet?

I think Colt McCoy's leadership and knowledge of the offense will win him the back up qb spot.

I think Colt will be on the roster. I have absolutely NO idea what the order will be. None. I can see just about any scenario, except Colt starting out of the gate. If Gruden does that, I think it sends a signal that he believes this is a lost year. But just about any other order I could envision, depending on how things play out in TC and preseason.

I think Colt will be on the roster. I have absolutely NO idea what the order will be. None. I can see just about any scenario, except Colt starting out of the gate. If Gruden does that, I think it sends a signal that he believes this is a lost year. But just about any other order I could envision, depending on how things play out in TC and preseason.

Hard not to agree with that.

I like what I heard in that press conference from both Gruden and Kerrigan.

Both seem focused, mentally sharp and fired up to get this season going.

Chew on this one late night weenies...

Albert Breer
‏@AlbertBreer
The Redskins are bringing ex-Saints OLB Junior Galette to Richmond for a visit tomorrow. He'll take a physical and meet with team officials.

Rumors are running strong at this late hour that a signing is very likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.