• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Fisher learned playing and coaching for Buddy Ryan. What do you expect?

He is also great buddies with Shanahan and of course Gregg Williams.

They don't have an axe to grind with Danny do they? šŸ˜

If Dan Snyder left a case of vanilla ice cream melting outside of Mike Nolan's office, what food should he leave to spoil outside of Haslett's? Burnt toast?

OK, I am going to have to say this with the, "take it with a grain of salt" prefix. I am stuck in the Baltimore sports market when I am working and the only sports in mid-day is Rob and Vinnieā€¦yup, that Vinnie!

Anyway, I called them today to discuss a few things that were on topic today and ultimately slipped the Redskins in at the end.

I asked Vinnie what needed to be done in Washington. Yeah, say what you want but he has insight that none of us does. Not saying I am on board with him, this could be his bitterness shining through. But they hung up on me as soon as I asked the question.

I turned on the radio to catch the 20 second delay and this is what he said.

"Dan needs to blow it up from top to bottomā€¦that means Allen and everyone else needs to go and he needs start all over again. I mean, he can keep Allen for the name and all, but they need a football guy. I was talking to Al Davis one time and he told me they didn't even let Allen in the draft strategy room when he was in Oakland."

That is not verbatim, but pretty close to what he said. I am sure there is some bitterness because Allen took his position, but I think it jibes with what many have said. Allen is not a player personnel guy, we need that if we are going to turn this ship around.

Can Dan Snyder do it?

Well, he hasn't after 15 years, so...

The Jets? Seriously, the ****ing Jets? If anyone thinks we are as bad as the Jets they need to take a deep breath and take a look at that shit show up there.

The Raiders? We beat the Raiders last year when we were just as bad.

I know its a big ledge and a dark bottom...but let's try not to get TOO crazy with the overreactions.

I think that was partly his point. Just illustrating that they have stuck it out as bad as they have been & for as long & still they are true to the bone fans. We, at least, have more that just a couple of games from 45 years ago to reflect on & be proud of, while the other franchises he mentioned don't.

So, who has the BGO Blognostication for this week? :laugh: :laugh:

Because Al Davis was such a mastermind at drafting, God forbid someone like Bruce Allen were involved to muck up all that drafting genius!

Yea Boone, my thoughts too, Al Davis? Hah!

Vinny C has zero credibility with me so his comments don't even register. Might be true but it wouldn't matter because his take is so amazingly out to lunch.

Vinnie quotes? Wow all the lazy primates are picking at the low hanging fruit this week.

OMFG...I would KILL for that to happen! Kill two birds with one stone, we get rid of that putz and he goes to that school up north and I can spend another decade laughing at them as a Buckeye fan. :)

Yep. Nice job by Tandler there.

OMFG...I would KILL for that to happen! Kill two birds with one stone, we get rid of that putz and he goes to that school up north and I can spend another decade laughing at them as a Buckeye fan. :)
I don't even have a dog in that fight and almost laughed myself outta my chair, hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.