• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

i mean, i'm all for passion... but the damn game hasn't even kicked off yet..

I went for a walk through a forest trail this morning and was wearing a Redskins jacket. An Indigenous lady I crossed paths with commented on how beautiful the logo was on my coat...and here I was conditioned to believe that I might be offending.

Before I forget tomorrow, Happy Valentine's Day to the entire BGO crew. Love all you guys.

Sincerely,

Canadian Hog and Canadian Dog

IMG_20230205_121709363~2.jpg

Whaddya mean it's not all done yet? It's been more than twenty-four hours! We were promised action after the Super Bowl.

Where is our new OC?
Where is our new owner?
Where are my complimentary season tickets for enduring years of what Snyder put me through?
Where is my 1% passive ownership share?

There were promises made, people!

Command the Valentine!

John…logo…Rushmore…for the win. 👊🏻

This is not exactly breaking news for us that have been fans of this franchise... but man he gets it

Yeah, I watched Florio's video about it this morning. Not sure how possible I think it is. I'm having an issue seeing Baltimore let Jackson go.

With Drew Terrell apparently heading to Arizona…would anyone else be interested in seeing Santana Moss make a move into coaching?

At this point, I'd be wary of Lamar. Too many injuries, better runner than passer, and I'm just not sure he rates two number ones, especially for a coaching staff on a one-year leash. If it doesn't work out (like far too many haven't) then the next staff is saddled with an impossible salary cap hit and doesn't have the draft capital to fill the gap cheaply.

Besides, while Bienemy's system seems to reward innovation and mobility, it also needs a passer who's really good at passing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 9, Members: 3, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.