• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Raiders Trade

I'd rather us draft a WR or TE in the 7th round than roll the dice converting pryor.

:shrug:

2nd pick in the 7th round could easily result in a special teams contributor.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Question: how little did SF offer that they LOST this trade anyway?

On the sidebar; the Seattle sports media here is just awful. They are so biased (and for some reason very anti-Redskin) it is hilarious.
As far as this trade goes, a week prior - 'No place for Pryor here. He adds nothing. Let him be someone else's mistake.' This is not the fans but the media. After the trade; 'Great move. We can develop this guy and trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick next year.' (Darn near crashed my car when I heard that one...)

I won't go into the long list of Redskin venom they spew but as a sample, when analyzing this years schedule they said, 'Well no need to worry about Washington because RGIII will be injured by then.'

ugh. my brother in law is moving to our area and he's a huge seattle fan.

i can't put up with his crap :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.