• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
For what seems like forever we've moaned about a complete lack of respect for our beloved franchise. Most correctly surmised that such would be lacking until we began changing our ways and began winning. Well, I think it's finally safe to say we're accomplishing both. The culture that was so pervasive for so long finally seems to be cast aside. I'm not sure how to label our past woes. Morose seems fitting. But times they are a changing.

We are quickly becoming the team everyone will dread to play. We're no longer the push over Skins. The Skins whose only concern given by other fans was that we would be a trap game. The team that was a "should win" for most others. Today, my friends, we took control of the NFC East. Our team is young and getting stocked with talent. No longer will we be laughing stock of the East. No longer will media pundits dismiss us as an afterthought. We will get the respect we've craved because our beloved team, after so many woeful years, is demanding it in a manner that won't be ignored. The future is glowing bright!!!

To the team, keep your eye on the ball. The Division is ours for the taking. The playoffs are ours for the playing. The Superbowl lies beyond. Prepare hard, play hard and when the time comes:

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war​

Feels great. Even if we do stumble and miss playoffs...I am proud of where we are and direction headed.

HTTR forvever and a day!

Feels great. Even if we do stumble and miss playoffs...I am proud of where we are and direction headed.

HTTR forvever and a day!

This.

Whatever more we can achieve is extra icing on a delicious cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.