• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Predict the Skins Post-Bye Record

Predict the Redskins Post-Bye Record

• 7-0

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 6-1

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 5-2

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 4-3

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 3-4

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • 2-5

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 1-6

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 0-7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It is what it is right now for Redskins fans.

But with a bye week, there's always hope that someone, somehow, will figure out how to stop the bleeding. It's kind of like a vote for Obama. There's no evidence to suggest that anything will change or improve, but what the hell, a little blind faith never killed anyone, right?

So what will we see from our beloved Burgundy and Gold after a 2 week hiatus? This is a very unusual season scheduling-wise, with all but one of our divisional games coming in the 2nd half of the season and 5 of our remaining 7 games coming against the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants.

Can the Redskins turn it around? What do you predict our Post-Bye record will be?

I would guess 4-3. I hope Kyle will realize the games are up to the O to win and he has to take every possession seriously and thus stops giving the ball to midget mouse in the red zone.

Eagles at home - I think we win as the Eagles continue to completely fall apart
Cowboys in Dallas - We lose
Giants at home - we lose
Ravens at home - we lose
Browns in Cleveland - we win, and then remember it was only the Browns
Eagles in Philly - we win as Andy Reids swan song starts to come to a close
Dallas at home - we lose, prompting our off season to start early again

So 3-4 and that's the non-pessimistic outlook from me right now

3-4.

I refuse to believe we're a worse team than we were a season ago.

But I'm not very bright; which is why I continue to watch and hope every week.

*sigh*

Split with Philly.
Split with Dallas.
Split with the AFC North.
Lose to the Giants.

I guess I picked the lowest. 2-5, maybe 3-4 but I don't see this coaching staff suddenly getting it together.

Shanahan hasn't coached a team with a winning final 6 games since 2005

I predicted 5-11 last year and by some miraculous turn of events, it was on the money. Called for a 7-9 record this year and staying with it - making us 4-3 down the stretch.

2-5 sounds about right. I don't know which two. Maybe on division game and the Browns ... but if we follow the script, 2-5.

Seeing the Colts at 6-3 makes it even more frustrating. There's definitely a big problem here.

Looking at the remaining games, you would think that we could get 2 wins with the Eagles and a win agasint the Browns. However, the skins always play crappy against poor teams. Case in point, the Pathners. The Cowboys are better than their record. At the end of the 7 games, I predict we will be 1-6. I am tired of not seeing any improvement on our record at the end of the season. Didn't Shanny saw at the final cut that it was diffcult because of the many good players? Crimy...the defense stinks and we can't stop anyone.

1-6. Our defense couldn't stop Appalachian State and teams are figuring out how to stop Griff. The last 2 offensive outputs were something less than desired. The only reason we win one is because rex Ryan is too egotistic to stick with a disciplined defensive game plan to beat us and Griff throws for over 300 yards and runs for over 100 against the Cowpukes on Thanksgiving Day in front of a stadium full of Redskins' and Baylor fans.

I guess I picked the lowest. 2-5, maybe 3-4 but I don't see this coaching staff suddenly getting it together.

Shanahan hasn't coached a team with a winning final 6 games since 2005
My thoughts exactly. I voted 2-5. No way the staff suddenly pulls its heads out of their asses. Expect stupid gadget play overload in the second half.

My team, and my country, have dismal leadership.

My heart hopes for both to succeed, in spite of these two horrendously overrated, "leaders?". 6-1

My head has both losing, miserably. 1-6

Eagles at home - I think we will get blown out in this game....
Cowboys in Dallas - We will win at the end of a high scoring close game
Giants at home - Another game that will not be close for us
Ravens at home - This is our final win of the season
Browns in Cleveland - We lose a close game
Eagles in Philly - Another blow out by Philly
Dallas at home - The Pukes end our season with a pretty big win

The reason I have us going 2-5 is our D cannot stop anything. We have to remember that even as good as RG3 is, he is still a rookie with not many weapons on offense.

The 3 game losing streak, and getting beat bad our last 2 games seals the deal for Shanny getting the boot...

i picked 4-3 because i have to believe our defense will get better

i have no real reason to back that up, however :(

1-6. Our defense couldn't stop Appalachian State and teams are figuring out how to stop Griff. The last 2 offensive outputs were something less than desired. The only reason we win one is because rex Ryan is too egotistic to stick with a disciplined defensive game plan to beat us and Griff throws for over 300 yards and runs for over 100 against the Cowpukes on Thanksgiving Day in front of a stadium full of Redskins' and Baylor fans.

Yeah, I see 1-6 also. Maybe even 0-7.

Teams have not figured out how to stop Grif, Shanahan's playcalling has become erratic and ridiculous. Teams have DEFINITELY not figured out how to stop Morris, which makes it all the more flabbergasting that Kyle doesn't use him. Sigh.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

3-4 bird day win ...hopefully my father inlaw is a cowgirl fan and he's coming for bird day, giants at home win , philly at home this week ! the rest will be tough losses.

I'm thrilled that my semi-dire 3-4 prediction has already been proven wrong. But some of you guys in here....lol.

SC, wanna do some editing? :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.