• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pre-season TV schedule

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
The local TV (DMV-DC) schedule:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...227b94e-dfd7-11e1-a19c-fcfa365396c8_blog.html

Thu, 08/09 at 7:00 PM EDT
Week 1 @ Buffalo Bills

Fri, 08/10 at 4:00 PM EDT on NFL Network
Sun, 08/12 at 6:00 PM EDT on NFL Network
Wed, 08/15 at 10:00 AM EDT on NFL Network

Sat, 08/18 at 8:00 PM EDT
Week 2 @ Chicago Bears

Sun, 08/19 at 4:00 PM EDT on NFL Network
Tue, 08/21 at 8:00 PM EDT on NFL Network
Thur, 08/23 at 3:00 AM EDT on NFL Network

Sat, 08/25 at 4:00 PM EDT
Week 3 vs. Indianapolis Colts

Sat, 08/25 at 4:00 PM EDT on NFL Network (LIVE)
Mon, 08/27 at 8:00 PM EDT on NFL Network

Wed, 08/29 at 7:00 PM EDT
Week 4 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Thur, 08/30 at 3:00 PM EDT on NFL Network
Fri, 08/31 at 10:00 AM EDT on NFL Network

Last edited:
FYI...

The Tampa game has been moved up by thirty minutes.

Just wondering if anybody knows of any way that I can watch a replay/repeat of the Skins/Colts game from Saturday online?

I was out of town on Saturday and I sat down to watch the replay of the game tonight (Monday) on the NFL Network and my satellite signal has cut out. I basically watched RG3 stretch for a first down on a third down scramble on our opening drive and that was the end of it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

- CH

Just wondering if anybody knows of any way that I can watch a replay/repeat of the Skins/Colts game from Saturday online?

I was out of town on Saturday and I sat down to watch the replay of the game tonight (Monday) on the NFL Network and my satellite signal has cut out. I basically watched RG3 stretch for a first down on a third down scramble on our opening drive and that was the end of it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

- CH

Hah! According to burgendy's post the replay was on NFL network when you made this post (8pm monday august 27th)!

you can go through their schedule here:
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/netwo...st&field=selectedDate&selectedDate=08/28/2012

another option is to pay for the preseason games you can watch on your computer on nfl.com, i doubt it's really worth it though :(

Its not perfect, but UKRedskin over at hogshaven is doing a Twitter play-by-play recap right now. You can follow along on his TL. Other than paying for the replays (I think preseason is only like $20), I'm not sure what (legal) options you have at this point.

https://twitter.com/UkRedskin1

Hah! According to burgendy's post the replay was on NFL network when you made this post (8pm monday august 27th)!

you can go through their schedule here:
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/netwo...st&field=selectedDate&selectedDate=08/28/2012

another option is to pay for the preseason games you can watch on your computer on nfl.com, i doubt it's really worth it though :(

tshile,

Yes...I was watching the game replay on Monday night...I posted this a few minutes after my satellite went out because normally when it goes out, it's out for a while. Sure enough, I missed almost all of the first half action, which is what I was mostly interested in seeing due to Griffin and Morris.

Thanks for the feedback and help from all. Greatly appreciated!

tshile,

Yes...I was watching the game replay on Monday night...I posted this a few minutes after my satellite went out because normally when it goes out, it's out for a while. Sure enough, I missed almost all of the first half action, which is what I was mostly interested in seeing due to Griffin and Morris.

Thanks for the feedback and help from all. Greatly appreciated!

oh wow, i completely failed at the basic task of reading an entire post :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.