• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Potentially Sad Day for Skins Fans

Yusuf06

The Starter
Reaction score
I think we may be witnessing the beginning of the end of the Wade Phllips era in Dallass. They're 0-2 and playing an in-state rival and they look morose and beaten already. As much as I like to see the Pukes lose, I like to keep my eye on the big picture and the idea of a legit HC/OC going there scares me given the talent they have on their roster. IMHO, a guy like Gruden could go there, demand an NFL quality OL and it wouldn't be long before they'd be a real threat to go to a SB.

Interestingly, I think a similar "beginning of the end" scenario might be playing out for Coughlin and perhaps Reid. The NFCE could be a drastically different conference in a year's time. Depending on how Jerruh handles things, we could be in the catbird seat for a few years. So as crazy as it sounds, we'll be a lot better off if they continue being just good enough to keep Bum's Boy employed by Jerruh. So, GO PUKES!!! ...sorta :puke: :paranoid:

*Update* Since I started writing this the Pukes seem to have come alive. OTOH, this is where stupid mistakes typically start to kill them so we'll see.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

As they score a TD? :anonymous:

They've missed a lot of opportunities already. This should be a bigger Dallas lead. I sure as hell wouldn't feel very comfortable with a 7-3 lead against Houston.

And btw, Romo is still making rookie mistakes that kill his team. Intentional grounding on a critical drive when you are clearly being sacked? That's just plain. old. stupid.

Bad call on that last reception imho....

I suspect the Cowboys will win just enough games to save Wade's job, starting with today's game. The Cowboys are just too talented to keep losing forever.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

So, I think Dallas is in trouble. Houston has scored the majority of their points in the second half. Kubiak has made great halftime adjustments to dominate the Redskins and the Colts in the 2nd half of both games.

So, I think Dallas is in trouble. Houston has scored the majority of their points in the second half. Kubiak has made great halftime adjustments to dominate the Redskins and the Colts in the 2nd half of both games.

Exactly right. Plus, Foster is averaging 7 yards per carry right now, Dallas can't hold their offense, I suspect.

Houston is reeling today. Can't seem to get anything going. Ugh. Really want to see the boys start 0-3. That would make for complete media meltdown down here. Go Houston!!!!!

Alright, this is similar to where Houston sat against us last week, midway through the 3rd quarter and we had just scored a TD on them to go up by a couple of scores.

Go Houston!!!

Official's totally blow an offsides call, then Dallas scores on a long TD pass. Nice job zebras.

I picked Dallas to win this one.

But I don't have to like it :(

Well great! Now we get to hear about how great Dallas is all week because they beat the high and mighty Texans! Boooooo!

God Aikman is insufferable. He just told us that although Dallas is 0-2, they aren't an 0-2 team. Really Troy? Really?

God Aikman is insufferable. He just told us that although Dallas is 0-2, they aren't an 0-2 team. Really Troy? Really?

I try to tune Aikman out as much as possible, damn but he's an annoying sod!

BTW, Mike Singletary's not having such a wonderful day either.

Well, the girls certainly did go out and do what they needed to do to win. Now let's see what we can do to make it appear like there has been serious change in DC. Let's go out and hand the Rams a good old fashion whoopin'!

On a side note, I am not sure if you guys are following the Atlanta game, but they just handed the game to NO. On 4th and 6 from NO's 37 yard line with just around 2 minutes left, they decided to go for it. Why didn't they try to pin perhaps the best QB in the league back with a long field to get the tying field goal instead of such a short field which Brees took advantage of?

Edit: NO got burned on the icing the kicker time out. They blocked the kick but Payton had called the TO. Awesome!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.