• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poll: AP NFL Coach of the Year

Who Wins AP Coach of the Year?

• SF - Kyle Shanahan

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NYG - Brian Daboll

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Jax - Doug Pederson

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Lotta great candidates but for me - gotta be Daboll, with Peterson very close behind.

Removed the two... trusting Ari's report as he's saying it's from the AP themselves

Daboll seems like a no-brainer to me. Shanahan and Sirianni both had great seasons, but have so much more in the cupboard and came into the season expecting solid years.

Daboll inherited a 4-13 dumpster fire and produced a 9-7-1 Divisional Round playoff team that played smart, hard football.

I went with Pederson, taking over after the short term disaster of Urban Meyer, guiding a young team to the playoff finish line with a 5 game winning streak, winning a first round playoff game in which most had the Chargers picked and dancing with the Chiefs for 3 quarters.

Not hard to make a case for Pederson. But Daboll did almost the same thing and he did it with a QB the Giants were ready to send packing by the end of the previous season. That’s why I went that route.

Shanahan by a mile for me. He did it with Lance, Jimmy G, and Purdy. The last may be the most impressive feat of them all. Daboll and Pederson are both excellent candidates. But the obituary on the 49ers season was written twice. Some are still waiting for the clock to strike midnight on them. But they keep winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.