• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PLEASE GOD, don't let Newton become a Redskin.

Posse Lover

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
North Carolina
I love the Redskins and will stick by them when it comes to almost everything BUT if Ron trades for him. First I want Snyder's head on a stake then Ron's on the chopping block. I'd probably start liking my home State team. My name would fit their board as well...in an appropriate way.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love the Redskins and will stick by them when it comes to almost everything BUT if Ron trades for him. First I want Snyder's head on a stake then Ron's on the chopping block. I'd probably start liking my home State team. My name would fit their board as well...in an appropriate way.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Relax, relax, the latest rumor is Rivera wants WInston.

I suppose that I broke a rule by calling Cam a name starting with a P. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Any lawyers here, thinking we could put either a restraining or no-contact order on Rivera involving any more Panthers. He's getting out of hand if this story has merit, hopefully he's just helping an old player out to drum up interest for him. The alternative is just not a pleasant thought at the moment.

No thanks. Even aside from his diva antics, he just hasn't been healthy or produced of late. Pass.

Yeah, put me down for a no as well. 2-3 years ago I mighta been intrigued, but we have a pretty good idea what Cam is/isn't as a QB at this point.

Internet rumors--the lifeblood of message boards.

Just a general comment about thread titles... we used to auto-promote threads on other social media sites but we had to stop that practice because of the occasional over-the-line thread title. We do share threads with hundreds of members via our newsletter feature and manually promote some threads on other sites. That’s why we ask that folks take time to make sure thread titles are appropriate, aren’t riddled with misspellings, etc...
To a degree - when you post here - you represent the site.

If this rumor ends up true then Rivera has zero right to go clutching his pearls if Haskins requests a trade or rejects his next contract offer. Trying to motivate your troops is one thing, blatantly dissing your QB is another. FFS he hasn’t even played 1/2 a season yet

There is no rumor. In fact, the Redskins have pretty much stated they don’t foresee this happening. It’s fans and media connecting dots that aren’t there.

Yeah, it's Jameis Winston who Rivera wants, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.