• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: TO Is Back. Signs A One Year Deal With Seattle

What has he done in the past 4 years? That's not hating, but instead serious.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

He was solid in Buffalo. Very solid.

Maybe I'm just getting older.....but I hold no grudge against him. He's a huge asshat. But I respect seeing you run semi-marathons......and I respect seeing him waking up at 5 am to give it another shot.

It doesn't impact us. I like seeing the older guys getting back into the ring.:cheers:

He's a jackass...please don't get me wrong.

He caught for almost 1,000 in Buffalo on a **** team.

Then he went to Cincy and blew hard.

Then he went to some minor league, and he had huge success in the beginning of the year. Then he went diva and blew again.

if we ever face him, I hope we absolutely destroy him. But in the meantime, who the hell am I to tell you that you can't run a marathon or raise money for charity?

And who am I to tell him that he can't drop another twenty passes, but maybe catch three touchdowns this year? Lol

He's entertaining. He'll blow up. That's my quarterback!!!!!

Let's get this season started! A season with TO drama, and Randy Moss is a great thing in my humble opinion.

If he can get on the field and beat out 25 year-olds, then let's see what he's got. If nothing else, it will give us more of a reason to actually watch a Seattle game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.