• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Report: RG3 hasn’t taken first team reps this week

BGO

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said Friday that quarterback Robert Griffin III has progressed all week and that he was “much better” on Friday, leaving him to be listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week. “We’ll get a chance to evaluate him [Saturday] and talk to the doctors tomorrow and make a…
b.gif

More...

Damn funny comment in the comment section below this article:

steelerben said:
Rob Parker thinks he’s a game time decision, but not REALLY a game time decision.

Just a guess, but I think not only will he start, he'll end the day with over 100 rushing yards.

:eclipsee_Victoria:

I hope so...

You know what I love about RG3? Every week they want to hate, but he shuts them the **** up.

I'm a founding member of MADD's brother organization, DADD (dads against daughters dating); however, a RG3 exemption may have to be written into our constitution. Dude is that legit. I'd actually let him date my daughter. Everyone else gets their dicks ripped off without mercy...

:eclipsee_Victoria:

I hope so...

You know what I love about RG3? Every week they want to hate, but he shuts them the **** up.

I'm a founding member of MADD's brother organization, DADD (dads against daughters dating); however, a RG3 exemption may have to be written into our constitution. Dude is that legit. I'd actually let him date my daughter. Everyone else gets their dicks ripped off without mercy...

I would date him

I don't know what to think, seems odds are against him playing. I'm cool with Kirk though as long as Kyle doesn't get too cute with the playbook. Ball control with Morris and Darrel Young, yep Young. Sprinkle in some play action and boom goes the dynamite.

we really need this game, but griffs recovery is more important ...i hope kirk pulls out a win gods willing !

I think it's a smoke screen. Not to be too hard, but I have seen NFL quarterbacks come back and play on knees that definitely needed surgery, ie Brady and Favre.

I don't see Griffin's injury at least from what is being reported as being in that league in re severity.

Of course the doctors may have told Shanahan not to play Griffin and the plan has been to play Cousins all along, but from the public information I would be very surprised not to see #10 out there.

I am going tot he game and hope to see Griffin play, and win big tomorrow! I think we are just playing head games with the Browns, which is fine by me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.