• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Redskins pick up Willie Parker

Ganther and Mason were let go because Shanahan saw nothing about them on game tape that made him think they are NFL material. Period. And I have no problem with that.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Last edited:
And I am sure that Shanahan saw something in everyone of those Denver backs that indicated to him that they could do the job. Whatever that something is, he isn't seeing it on tape with either Ganther or Mason. While the guy may have missed on Clarrett (and a few others), he has done well enough that if he doesn't think they can do it I'm willing to go with that.

I honestly could care less what Shannahan does with the RB situation. I would take his opinion above all others on what make a good RB. His track record speaks for itself. If he thinks Willie deserves a shot, then so be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.