• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Redskins’ Brandon Banks injured in stabbing

BGO

Redskins receiver and return man Brandon Banks is in stable condition with superficial knife wounds after he was stabbed early this morning, NBC Washington is reporting. The stabbing took place around 3 a.m. at a D.C. club called The Park. According to police, an argument broke out and a man attacked both Banks and a…
b.gif

More...

Sounds like Banks is very lucky - his friend is in critical condition.

The Redskins just aren't capable of having a quiet off-season :(

Well, it could be worse. Just glad that he can recover quickly and hope he will learn a lesson. Nothing good can happen if you are out that late.

BB - years ago my father said that to me and I laughed at that statement, years later after leanring it the hard way, it's a true statement.

Beginning to think professional players need to stay as far away from these places as possible. Second Redskins player this year to have a problem at a club.

BB, I was telling my 19 yr old son about Banks then told him the same thing your dad told you.

well, it appears now as if Banks and his friend might have instigated the fight that developed outside of the nightclub.

Banks has to learn that as a public figure people are itching to take you down. he needs to be more circumspect about what he says and does in public and not provoke this kind of needless trouble.

Making fun of a guy to his face about his suit?

There's gotta be better things for Banks to be doing at 3am.

Doesn't he have a girlfriend? :)

he's 23 years old and immature.

it is unfortunate that the week after the Super Bowl the only Redskins' news is about Haynesworth reportedly fondling a waitress in a restaurant and Banks getting into a scuffle outside a nightclub.

Not exactly what we were used to under Gibbs.

OK so I'm a bit late to this topic but I have to ask. Does Ray Lewis have an alibi for the time this happened?

Assuming the story of him and his friend starting it all is true, I bet he thinks twice before starting something again, especially in the D.C area. One moment thinking you are Mr. Tough Guy, the next getting shanked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.