• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Mike Shanahan says he’s meeting Dan Snyder in the morning

BGO

Reports out of Washington are that Mike Shanahan will be fired by the Redskins now that the season’s over and official news about the team’s decision looks like it will be coming on Monday. After the Redskins fell to 3-13 in a 20-6 loss to the Giants, Shanahan told reporters that he would meet with…
b.gif

More...

Well that was a totally unnecessary waste of 4 years because who didn't ALREADY KNOW that Shamahan was the most overrated coach in the NFL?

Now we can just cringe to hear of the next big name Snyder falls in love with next and hope the dude pulls his head out of his ass long enough to hire a GM this time.

I'll be relieved when this is all over. But I'm glad that the meeting will take place on Monday. The one thing that worried me was an emotional reaction firing. I know that's what a lot of fans want, but it shows some maturity by Snyder to wait until Monday.

It's never going to be over.

Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3m</small>
The #Redskins are planning for a press conference around 10 am tomorrow, where they are expected to announce their coaching change.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3m</small>
The #Redskins are planning for a press conference around 10 am tomorrow, where they are expected to announce their coaching change.

By change, do they mean new coach introduced?

That could be so many things

Haz gone, everyone else stays
Haz and kyle gone, mike stays
Everyone gone
Mike gone
special teams gone

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!!!

I just hope we don't have to wait until next wejhgek.

But but but, when I refused to sign up for Twitter, people told me that was the only way I could find things out first :laugh:

I'm happy to say I still haven't signed up for twitter, and I still seem to know all the news at the same time as everyone else lol.

To hell with putting out something that's right..just put out something..anything..as long as it's first.

This is what sports journalism...he'll..any journalism is reduced to.

Sad.

I told him I'd stop those jokes thoug I'd rather not

Yeah I told him I would stop with the Berry beer comments, but it's just too easy wit Goal. Now he is sitting down to pee!

Rapoport says team is planning for a press conference.

Wyllie says no press conference has been scheduled.

Both could be correct.

Guess we'll know at 10 AM.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

I don't care what anybody says.... you just can't buy this type of entertainment for all the money in the world. This team is like Dawn Of The Dead, The Keystone Cops, and Super Chicken all rolled up into one.

...and death continues to be our nation's #1 killer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.