• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Josh Morgan: RG3 is fast as Vick, smart as Brady, throws like Peyton

BGO

After a few months of practice with Robert Griffin III, Redskins receiver Josh Morgan is impressed. Very impressed. Morgan thinks Griffin can be the best running quarterback in the league, the best passer in the league and the best in the league at reading defenses — all at once. “He’s as fast as Michael Vick…
b.gif

More...

He forgot dead sexy.

If Joe Gibbs 1.0 were the coach...I'd say a new overhead projector would have to be ordered. lol

By the way, for those of you linguistically-challenged, Morgan's comments translate loosely to 'Throw it to me! I'm open! Please, please, please throw it to me!!!!!' :)

By the way, for those of you linguistically-challenged, Morgan's comments translate loosely to 'Throw it to me! I'm open! Please, please, please throw it to me!!!!!' :)

or maybe, "Us fellow Hokies stick together" ?

Morgan needs to concentrate on staying healthy first, before he can expect to be a main target.

Maybe instead of saying, "Throw it to me, RG3", he should be yelling, "Wrap me up with athletic tape from head to toe, like a mummy, Trainer Ray Wright !!

But can he walk on water and juggle three chainsaws, otherwise I'm not impressed
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.