• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Deion labels Donovan deal "dumbest trade ever," coins new phrase in the process

BGO

PFT: Deion labels Donovan deal "dumbest trade ever," coins new phrase in the process

We can never close the book on a high-profile NFL transaction without considering the perspective of Deion Sanders.And Deion has spoken.In a Thursday night appearance on NFL Network, Deion compares the trade of Donovan McNabb from the Eagles to the...

More...

Wait, so he thinks it was bad on our end? Herschel Walker was traded to Minnesota for approximately 17,000 picks. We gave up 2. I'm not sure how the two compare?

Bad trades are only temporary, stupid is forever.

Redskins FTW!

Yeah deion don't like Philly fans and he does like Donovan ....he made up a new word...huh?

I know this is off-topic, but I caught the following blurb about kicke Jeff Reed at the link provided above:

In February, he was cited for disorderly conduct after beating up a paper towel dispenser at a convenience store.

...and I thought only a kicker would get disorderly conduct for beating up a paper towel dispenser; too wimpy to actually fight a person.

lol.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.