• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pez voted in as new member of the PFUFA

Yep, congrats - although seems weird it wouldn't have been both Pez and Huly. I've never met anyone so 'into' tailgate prep, pre-game celebration, and general fandom than Christy Lopez. A shame they weren't inducted as a team. Congrats to sir Pez, nice to see one of the good guys get some recognition!

Here's a snapshot of the man himself.

40541_1501598936200_1120982820_1499531_7015423_n.jpg

and membership coin:

39072_1501611256508_1120982820_1499619_7070791_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, congrats - although seems weird it wouldn't have been both Pez and Huly. I've never met anyone so 'into' tailgate prep, pre-game celebration, and general fandom than Christy Lopez. A shame they weren't inducted as a team. Congrats to sir Pez, nice to see one of the good guys get some recognition!

Agreed. They are a great team. I would not be at all surprised to hear that Christie was the driving force behind Pez's recognition here.

Agreed. They are a great team. I would not be at all surprised to hear that Christie was the driving force behind Pez's recognition here.

And knowing Pez, he would be the first one to give the Mrs. her own well-deserved props. Congrats to them both! Truly a Lopez team effort. :cheers:

Did you....er....blow it? :)

I have had the pleasure of attending a good number of ES tailgates. I have talked to Chris in some detail about the preparations involved for the Tailgate Parties and I think more people need to realize the money and effort he and Christy put into it. The Hall of Fame gave him/them some recognition, but I hope those that attend the Tailgates realize their monumental efforts.

Oh yeah Mike, I still have that whistle too Mike.

Really happy for Chris and I'm very surprised that it wasn't a team thing - Christie deserves the same sort of recognition.

Congratulations on a well deserved honor.

I think SNF is on the money here - Pez and Huly do so much for the rest of us fans, but they are also the first ones to pass along credit to others. Would not surprise me at all to learn Huly got Pez in.

I've never met anyone more humble, caring and of course die-hard than those two; it really is a privilege to know them and count them as friends.

Aww y'all are going to make me cry!

Thank y'all for everything. This is a huge honor for all of us. Pez got in on his own, Howiette drafted him and I kept it a secret till after I wrote his bio and sent it in :cool4:

Pez nor I would ever be able to write our own bios as we do not think about what we do. My dad and mom had to help me write Pez's. We are who we are and we enjoy our Redskins family be it ES, BGO etc.

PFUFA has me as they have Pez. We do everything together. Pez and I both have seperate aspects that are better than the other. Him nor I could do anything without the other and without the help of our Redskins family. It is our family that makes us great as without your love and support it would be just me and pez, a redskin jeep, cooking wings. :love:

I've eaten wings all across the country, and Chris has the best in the land. He deserves this honor on that alone in my book.

Congrats Pez.

I've eaten wings all across the country, and Chris has the best in the land. He deserves this honor on that alone in my book.

Congrats Pez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.