• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Peppers as FA is almost here

How long before we hear the tampering claims against the Bears?

Karlos Dansby says "Washington is definitely a place I'm looking at"

Via Maese.

Maybe there is a new dawn here afterall

You know damn well that in the past ten years, the danny would have been spooging over a Peppers rookie card, thinknig "If we get Peppers, and put him next to Butterworth and Rak, plus get Bradford in the draft , SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But here today, it appears, at least so far, that we may lose the Super Snyder Bowl this year.

Maybe Darth Snyder has truly been silenced

I am impressed with the restraint Allen and the FO is showing. It appears we have a plan and will work that plan. Get the impression that if someone wants to go elsewhere for big payday then we will just move on.

I like that we seem to be prudent and not going after the big names to sell more jerseys. We are seeing a new day at Redskin park. There is a major shift in philosophy and youth movement.

Dansby, Rolle, Clifton and a decent FA guard, I would be happy. QB,RB and OL in the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.