• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pacquiao v. Marquez Free Live Stream

I'm very shocked at the fight so far. Manny won the first round, and now through 5, Marquez has steadily been beating his ass for the past 4 rounds. I'm shocked, I have never seen Manny Pacquiao get beat on like this ever. I just hope he can turn it around.

Edit: I have it as follows through 8....

Round 1: 10-9 Pacquiao
Round 2: 10-9 Marquez
Round 3: 10-9 Marquez
Round 4: 10-9 Marquez
Round 5: 10-9 Marquez
Round 6: 10-9 Pacquiao
Round 7: 10-9 Marquez
Round 8: 10-9 Marquez

Manny Pacquiao needs a KO if he doesn't win every round from here on out.

Round 9: 10-9 Pacquiao....Marquez getting away with a lot of dirty shots to the back of the head. Not phasing Pacquiao at all, but the ref keeps issuing warnings and taking no points.

Round 10: 10-9 Pacquiao....I smell a draw coming.
Round 11: 10-9 Pacquiao
Round 12: 10-9 Marquez. Damn.

I have Juan Manuel Marquez winning the fight 115-113. Unfortunately :(

Edit: The judges have it as follows.....

114-114
115-113 Pacquiao
116-112 Pacquiao

Exactly why judges suck, and why I think boxing is crooked. I am a huge fanny of Manny Pacquiao, and I don't like Marquez at all, but they stole this fight from Marquez. No way in hell Manny won, but damn sure not 116-112. He handled Manny all night and made him fight desperate most of the fight. Marquez just stormed out in disgust, and I don't blame him one bit.

Last edited:
I think you were generous by giving Pacquiao the 11th round. Other than that I think you were on.

Either way Marquez won that fight!

I am old school when it comes to fights. The challenger has to take the belt away from the champion, but that doesn't mean he has to knock him out. It just means he has to prove beyond a doubt he won the fight. I am convinced Marques did that!

I think you were generous by giving Pacquiao the 11th round. Other than that I think you were on.

Marquez won that fight!
The 11th was tough. Marquez landed more shots and more combos, but Pacquiao did damage with the shots he landed. It could have just as easily been a 10-10 round, which is what I was originally leaning toward. I feel sorry for Marquez though, he definitely got screwed.

I definitely think this fight was scored with a money fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao on the horizon.

We got it live on FTA down here.

I read that Marquez is now whinging that he lost. Hmm, let's see. Can everyone say Jeff Fenech? How about Kostya Tszyu? Does the name Danny Green ring a bell? All three have been shafted by judges when they were clearly the winner of their respective bouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.