• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Order Your BGO New Era Hat HERE

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's time to put our hat order together. This will likely be the only time you have a chance to get your hat (at least in the forseeable future). If you miss this opportunity, you'll have to order your own hat but they charge an extra $50 PER HAT for a 'small order fee'.

If you missed the original thread, here's a sample of the hat. It is a very lightweight New Era hat (very similar to a lightweight golf hat). One size fits all with an adjustable cloth band.

samplehat.jpeg

You have several options to choose from. In addition to the black hat color above, you can also choose white, stone, or graphite.

white.jpeg
stone.jpeg
graphite.jpeg

Some seem to love the bright burgundy on the hat (such as the 1181 shade shown on the black hat). Others want a darker burgundy. Here are the options for the burgundy.

example4.png

It's time to order. I need to know what color hat you want and what shade of burgundy. Post your order in this thread, and you can send your $30 per hat to me via the 'Donate' button at the top of any screen. I will give folks 3 or 4 days to respond in this thread.

Global Order List
Boone
(1) Graphite hat with 1385
(1) Stone hat with 1385

Rhino-Rhino
(1) Stone hat with 1385

Canadian Hog
(1) White hat with 1385
(1) Graphite with 1385

Om
(1) Stone hat with 1385

Knightingale
(1) White hat with 1385
(1) Black hat with 1385

Skinsfan1311
(1) Stone hat with 1385

Skins Orlando
(1) White hat with 1181
(1) Stone hat with 1181

Anne the Fan
(1) Graphite hat with 1385

Silent Threat
(1) Graphite with 1385
(1) Black with 1385

Neophyte
(1) Stone hat with 1385

Last edited:
Awesome! If you really want a hat, let me know exactly what you need:)

1 stone color hat with the 1385 shade of burgundy
(Darker shade)
Thanks Boone

Hanes , cotton , med weight very happy .. They are sized normal whereas the tee shirts run small so if anyone should order a tee I would order a size bigger..

Yeah, that was my take on the tees

Could I grab 1x White, and please! 😃
The 1385 is fine with me too.

I assume these come to you Boone? If you let me know the postage cost, I’ll send that money too! 😃

and that hoist also looks 🔥🔥🔥

Henry what style did you want? We need 1 more order in addition to Henry’s to hit our magic number.

Hey John,

If nobody else jumps in to take the last hat to hit the order minimum before the deadline, I will take a second one in black (1385) to help us get there.

Alright - I'll give this 2 more days for any stragglers and for everyone to get their payment to me. Wednesday hat order will be placed. If you want one after that you are on your own.

Hey John,

Is it too late to pay for a second hat? If so, no worries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.