• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

On Taking a Stand and Redskins Fandom

If there is an open battle between Snyder and the other owners, that could be the business pretext the league ultimately needs to pressure a sale as Snyder doesn’t have the liquidity to buy out their shares.

That is just business.
Sports is entertainment, not competition. All the owners get along and laugh at the little people. There's no friction. That's all made up stories. If he leaves, they'll make up that it's for negative reasons and give him a nice golden parachute on the way out.

Who said every tribe had to be black. The truth is you yourself haven't researched anything. It makes sense in that American blacks look nothing like African blacks in bone and muscle structure.

There were many tribes here of many colors. American history is being destroyed, to hide that.
I have a degree in Native studies, spent much of my youth attending powwows and gatherings all over north, south and central america, have written internationally published articles on indigeneity and indigenous peoples, but yeah you are right, I haven't researched anything and if you google my real name you wont find any of those articles lmao.

BHI, and NOI both spread the nonsense that "real indians are black" it is nonsense. Tribes here ranged in looks but literally the only ones who looked like "black people" were from the west indies which is not north america. in south america the miskitoo, are mixed blood and look black and many cherokee and choctaw are black because they mixed with freed slaves, but the first nations in North america are not black and have never been black.

Why don't you guys take the discussion to PM. I don't see how it has any relation at all to the thread I started. And I'm a nurse, so you pretty much have to listen to me.

The fact remains this naming issue only served to highlight how fractured opinions are in the native communities about how they are represented in culture.

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam are just trying to exploit the current unrest to further their own aims - weakening sense of community and country so they can push their agenda of tolerance only for those that believe as they do.

Why don't you guys take the discussion to PM. I don't see how it has any relation at all to the thread I started. And I'm a nurse, so you pretty much have to listen to me.
I believe the relevance is in that we are being pushed to erase Indians from pop culture, one of the suggested names for renaming is celebrating black pilots from WW2 (I would be fine with naming a new team the redtails btw just not my team) it is interesting that the same people who scream about the Redskins name and mascot are pushing to rename the team after black pilots. and oddly enough many of these anti redskins people also push the nonsense that "real indians are black"

at least you didnt tell us to take of our clothes because you are a nurse hahaha

The fact remains this naming issue only served to highlight how fractured opinions are in the native communities about how they are represented in culture.

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam are just trying to exploit the current unrest to further their own aims - weakening sense of community and country so they can push their agenda of tolerance only for those that believe as they do.
exactly, I hate when they use Natives as a wedge issue, we have enough issues in our communities.

btw in over 30 years of being a Redsins fan only once have I ever seen an actual racist Redskins fan who insulted me for being an indian, in fact I would say that our fans have been more than a little defensive of Indians. when that Dallass newspaper wrote that headline a few years ago that was incredibly racist, it was OUR fans who called them out until they retracted it. nobody talks about that

I have a degree in Native studies, spent much of my youth attending powwows and gatherings all over north, south and central america, have written internationally published articles on indigeneity and indigenous peoples, but yeah you are right, I haven't researched anything and if you google my real name you wont find any of those articles lmao.

BHI, and NOI both spread the nonsense that "real indians are black" it is nonsense. Tribes here ranged in looks but literally the only ones who looked like "black people" were from the west indies which is not north america. in south america the miskitoo, are mixed blood and look black and many cherokee and choctaw are black because they mixed with freed slaves, but the first nations in North america are not black and have never been black.

I generalized because you are just text on a screen. I cant know your background. Your degree comes from researching in american schools with american propaganda.
is the west indies a part of Africa? no. therefore we are on to something thats not the American narrative.
I did not specify that I know exactly who and what. I pointed at its wiser to question. You have shown another Detail. It actually supports more than it detracts from my thoughts.
it shows revisionist history is alive and well.

How crazy can things get?

Two days ago I had a humorous discussion with a neighbor from Nigeria who has been a US citizen for 7 or 8 years.

He laughed when Chris Broussard brought up the issue of reparations for slavery.

He said the idea of having the government cut him a check because he is of African origin is preposterous,but he wouldn’t return it 😜

I generalized because you are just text on a screen. I cant know your background. Your degree comes from researching in american schools with american propaganda.
is the west indies a part of Africa? no. therefore we are on to something thats not the American narrative.
I did not specify that I know exactly who and what. I pointed at its wiser to question. You have shown another Detail. It actually supports more than it detracts from my thoughts.
it shows revisionist history is alive and well.
actually my degree came in Canada, at a school known for challenging narratives on official history. My family is well known in the indigenous community here. your screen name suggests you are not Native, am I wrong?

I believe the relevance is in that we are being pushed to erase Indians from pop culture,

Only a woke white person could get away with that today. But they're so ate up in their rightousness that they fail to see they are doing the same thing as some bigoted person would do because he "Don't like them Injuns". Both groups, no matter the cause, are getting rid of Indians. SJW's just think their reasons are better, but the results are the same.

If the danny woke up one day and said "I don't want like this Indian stuff anymore, I'm renaming the team" he'd be called a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIGOT from here to Tuesday, and everyone knows it

actually my degree came in Canada, at a school known for challenging narratives on official history. My family is well known in the indigenous community here. your screen name suggests you are not Native, am I wrong?
lol it suggests I came up with something overbearing, silly, on the fly.
look, I'm not going to poo poo someone's hard work in anything/School. Like I said, I generalized. Is it true that most American college is a waste of time and money and contributing to the worker bee dumbing down of people? yes, yes it is.
Is it true that history is revised and hidden and altered every 10 to 20 years? hell yes.
I dont know the actual origin of every indigenous/ native people. But I do know American govt and NWO govt has no intention of letting us know exactly.
and the fact that the only Black QBs to win SBs were on indian themed teams, is funky, suspicious and fascinating

• WTF!
Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.