• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: The Redskins Uniform Debate

heard from kevin sheehan on 980 that, according to dallascowboys.com, the pukes have been informed that they will not be using their dark blues at their first game. therefore, it would seem that the redskins will be using burgundy... now let the speculation begin on pants color...

I love the Devin Thomas picture, way better than burgundy on burgundy. Those are uniforms that I could get behind.

I thought I heard Allen allude to using gold pants at some point this year. I think it was a radio interview, but I am not positive. He did not came right out and say it, but hinted at it.

heard from kevin sheehan on 980 that, according to dallascowboys.com, the pukes have been informed that they will not be using their dark blues at their first game. therefore, it would seem that the redskins will be using burgundy... now let the speculation begin on pants color...

I just read the same thing for the most part. Seems that uniform choices had to be in to the league office June first. Cowpukes in white jerseys.

Hopefully, there quite soiled when they leave the stadium.....

Someone ratchet up the Redskins gold pants alert level from "gold" to "really really gold." A Cowboys official has confirmed to me that Dallas will be wearing white tops in FedEx Field on Sept. 12. That means the Redskins will be wearing burgundy tops. Throw in some gold pants, and the above magic could be recreated.

UPDATE: WJLA's Tim Brant also reported this week that the Redskins will be in burgundy jerseys at home all season.

Link thingy

I don't like it!!! Nope! Don't like it! The Cowbums should be wearing blue!

For some reason I don't think an alternate white helmet with be so bad but it would need to be done correctly.

heard on 980 that the helmets would not be changed; at least not this yr.

and if anyone cares (with the exception of cowboysforever), sheehan said pukes may not wear dark blues all season - you know they've always thought the darks were bad luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.