• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: Synaptic Shotgun 8.4.10

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I'm going to try something new (again)—occasional, recurring short-form posts about the Washington Redskins, NFL and maybe even, you know, life. Almost like a—what do they call it—blog?

Have at thee.

Mike Shanahan - after one wild ride of an offseason and a quick first week of training camp, one thing is clear. SI.com balloon-head Peter King was right (I hate when that happens): Mike Shanahan doesn't care what you think.

Malcolm Kelly - the man has all the talent in the world. He's big, runs like a gazelle, has Lynn Swann hands and seems a decent enough fellow. He probably could have been great. But three years into his NFL career (as Doc Walker likes to say) he has yet to bust a grape. It's always something: hamstring, knee, big toe ... heart ... whatever. Know what I think? It's over.

Colt Brennan - speaking of over, a moment of silence for the Cult of Colt. Have to admit there were a couple of moments early on I said, "hmm..."

CLICK HERE to read more

Last edited:
Very sad about Malcolm Kelly. Could be so much ... probably won't amount to anything if he can't stay healthy.

Maybe he'll do something in the preseason games.

Yeah, I think we all would have been happy coming out of that draft if we got one excellent player and one serviceable player. I know I wasn't expecting three for three from the second rounders. Looks like Davis has the stuff, and Thomas might be a decent third WR. Kelly I just don't see making it either, which is a shame, but two for three isn't bad.

By the way OM, i like e bullet points, or blog thing. Kinda fun.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

never knew what Vinny's fascination with players and knee issues but oh well. I just dont want to see them give up on him and release him and he goes somewhere else and shows why he was drafted that high....

I wouldn't say its necessarily over for Malcolm Kelly. Let's see what he can do in the NFL with something other than a high-school JV coach calling plays!

And yes, he has to stay healthy, but all it is right now is a hamstring. Santana Moss has been plagued by hamstring injuries since he got here, but still plays 16ish games a season. If something more serious happens, then yeah...his tenure as a Redskin might be over. But until then, its just a hamstring.

What new celebrity pic? Maybe its not showing up for me or something...

What new celebrity pic? Maybe its not showing up for me or something...
snyder-cruise-banner.png

What can I say? I have a bit of a sadistic streak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.