• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Okay, Who Goes?

Im not calling Ray overrated. Im calling London HIGHLY UNDERRATED. He is every bit as good as Ray but isnt beneffited by having Singletary as a teacher, great LBs around him, massive DL and one of the best safeties in the game around him.

London is not anywhere near the same player as lewis in his prime and never was. London is an undersized guy who plays with heart and speed, he was never a lightem up hitter and he was never a big play guy. what he was, and is , is a guy who is in the right place, who uses his speed to make tackles all over the field. You dont build a defence around guys like London, but guys like him make whatever defence you do have a better defence because they bust ass and play hard.

No the fact that London has never been a huge hitter and he doesnt make the huge wow plays you expect from a probowl MLB, he is what he is, a guy who rarely makes mistakes, is a solid tackler and a good coverage guy with speed and an ability to read. he has some big hits once in a while but he isnt a guy that teams scheme against.

lol wow, thats might be the least football savvy thing I have heard you say. Kudos.

as for the thread? the entire Oline should be gone or pushed to a back up role, Hurt and monty are the best of a bad bunch, lick maybe as well, the rest should be replaced by younger guys with some upside or starter calibre free agents.

dude im not the one acting like a child with my fingers in my ears because I dont like someone telling me my mancrush simply isnt the same calibre player as Ray lewis.

why dont you tell us how London is as good, maybe sprinkle in some stats or something because otherwise, yet again, you were talking with your heart and not your brain.

my position? London is solid but not a game changer, Lewis is and was a game changer that teams had to account for. you were done when you started arguing without providing any reasonable argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.