• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: Chargers vs Redskins

That's good the D is stepping up. I'm curious how they would do for the whole game as long as KS calls Morris and Helu's number. Fingers crossed

We look like the better team so far. I think we'll win unless we give it away with turnovers or mistakes.

That's good the D is stepping up. I'm curious how they would do for the whole game as long as KS calls Morris and Helu's number. Fingers crossed

They have collapsed the pocket a few times now, but are failing to corral Rivers. He's escaped a couple sacks and burned us. Hoping they put him to the turf soon.

I wanna see Jackson, Rak, Kerrigan blitzing at the same time in a package.

They have a read on Griffin's passing though, 3 tips like that? Ridiculous.

We gave them 10 points that half. We should be winning 10-7.

If we lose this game this team is done. I don't care how bad the division is. SD isn't that good at all imo.

I agree. And the ST coach needs to be fired this week, no exceptions.

May need to spend a couple late rounders on ST's alone in April. 6 or 7th for a long snapper out of the question. Maybe a stud punter?

Sounds like the pass that Garcon caught on that drive was a beauty.

It was a nice catch. Slightly underthrown, but that made it more catchable. Glad we came out and scored a TD.

That catch and run was much nicer to Garcon.

3rd and 1 and we get a goddamn delay of game.

Then we got to call a TO. WTF!!!!!!!

Keeping the ball for long stretches helps. Just keep that going.

Nice, I take it the o-line showed up at least for the most part today.

Curious, is there many empty seats when the camera pans around?

Score here and it's game over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.