• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 4 - WFT AT Atlanta

Haven't read all the posts from the game, but two comments I'd like to make.
  1. Dustin Hopkins misses piss me off, but overall they make no difference except for emotional psyche at the end of the day. If he had made both Xps, then Atlanta doesn't go for 2 so it's 34-31 before Atlanta's last drive. They could have tried a 54 yard FG to tie.
  2. I think the personal foul on Young was ridiculous. To me he clearly hit Ryan in the shoulder with his elbow which caused the head to snap back. If he had had his arm in the throat, the head wouldn't have snapped. I could see people seeing it either way without a zoomed in shot. but DANG!.

Heinicke's stat line of 23/33, 290 yards, 3 touchdowns, zero interceptions.

All of the talk about finding a quarterback. We need to find a defensive coordinator. These guys came into the season with hubris of being a top #5 unit and no one bothered to check their egos at the door.

That to me is a coaching issue.
The stat line only tells part of the story . There were 2 balls over thrown that should have been TD's both thrown high .He definitely needs to work on accuracy . The Td to McLaurin was a bad decision and was an absolutely poorly thrown duck and could have easily been picked off. Having said that I will say that he is no doubt a gamer and I'm willing to give him the time he needs to develop because I think he could be our guy. ....:) Hopefully

Oline held up well again, even after Scherff went down.

Seems like every win - JD Mckissick has some CLUTCH plays. Good compliment to AG.

Looks like we finally have a weapon at returns!! LOL hopefully the D will give Carter more opps at punt return!

Well, a QB with an undefeated record against us is no longer undefeated. Daniel Jones and Matt Ryan are no longer perfect Washington-killers.

Heinicke is not afraid to throw it downfield. He may not be just chucking it deep every time like Grossman and Cutler, but he also isn't afraid to throw the ball downfield like Alex Smith was last year.

If Heineken keeps up the same trend this season the team would be down right stupid not to lock him up. Be nice if they didn’t Cousin’s this all up for once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.