• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Week 13 - WFT at Las Vegas Raiders

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
raiders.png

At 4:15pm on Sunday 12/5/21, the WFT takes on Derek Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders in a game that could have huge implications in the WFT's surprising playoff push. Can a banged up Washington continue their recent rise and knock off an equally banged-up Las Vegas despite the short week and challenges. We'll see :)

Post about the game, before, during, and after HERE.

WFT at Raiders Game Preview

WFT at Raiders Rosters/Depth Charts

Patterson better be busting his ass in practice this week.... Smallwood has the ability to produce in stretches and could find himself supplanting Patterson as the no. 3 guy if he's given the chance. I don't think we've been utilizing Patterson the 'right' way to this point... fwiw.

I know quite a few people that have made the trip....

Last edited:
It just dawned on me that we are 0-3 vs. the AFC West this season.

We are DUE!

Samuel on a pitch count this week? Thomas?

Who didn't know the refs would give the Raiders a TD on this drive?

I'm sure they'll give them at least one more before the end.

Actually, the defense and the offense were very capable of giving up more points all on their own......

Gritty win. Nice to have a clutch kicker. I hope this guy is more like Akers than Novak.

49ers lost,puts the Skins in 6th place currently.

Relevant in December! Who would've thought that after the loss to the Broncos on Halloween?

That's about as much of a team win as you will find, folks.

A classic case of the sum being greater than its individual parts.

Very proud of this group and the team we appear to be becoming in the 2 years thus far under Rivera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.