• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Week 1 2019 - Redskins at Eagles

Will the Redskins Prevail in Philadelphia?

• Yes. Glory, glory Hallelujah!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No. Brace yourself. 2019 will be a rocky ride.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also im not negatice...like Knight...I'm deflated.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys. Pretty much exactly what I was expecting. I was hoping they'd pull it off for you. Maybe next week.

Exactly. As soon as Allen left the game we became a different team.

Exactly. As soon as Allen left the game we became a different team.

I thought that during the game as well. The defense definitely changed once he went out. It' shard to know how much of that was Allen vs in game adjustments by the Eagles. Either way, when he went out things changed for the defense.

Was in chat..computer hated it so much it froze. By the time I was only one in chat by the time I got back.

I don't bother with the chat room. Of the 168 hours of the week people can talk about non-football related topics, they choose the 4 hours during a game to do so. That's why I prefer Game Centre.

Eh. Can't undo 20 years of eff'd ownership over-night.

Worked on some golf swing changes after the third quarter.

I'd get rid of Manusky soon as possible. Whether there is talent or no talent - the OC's/HC's in the League have his number. Should be clear by now he is not the sharpest tack in the box.

And we were all lied to about how good this d-line is. Allen or no Allen it was mowed down starting mid-way through the second quarter.

If this is the crap thios FO is gonna put on the field game after game - start Haskins now. Let the fans begin the boycott sooner.

Players change, coaches change but the on field product never does.

Welcome to another season of Redskins football.

278 yds in the first half, basically zippo the second half, highlights the hallmark of Jay Gruden's head coaching career....no adjustments.

Guice looked pedestrian.

Trey Quinn was a no show.

And the "special" defense did it's normal disappearing act with little to any pressure on the opposing QB.

Suckered me in and pulled the ball away once again..... *sigh*

I feel the same exact way, but I just want to add, right before second half kickoff I had a feeling it was going to happen so I wasn't surprised.

Gruden just isn't a good game coach, and not having AP active is just classic stupid Redskins personnel move. The Skins do have a lot of nice young talent. Need to get a real coaching staff in there, but who knows if that will ever happen for obvious reasons.

I don't bother with the chat room. Of the 168 hours of the week people can talk about non-football related topics, they choose the 4 hours during a game to do so. That's why I prefer Game Centre.
And those 4 hours are my most looked-forward to...being alone and not working..it's nice to spend a few hours with friends.

The biggest disappointment for me was how mediocre the pass rush was. What I don't know is whether that is because pour athletes just aren't that good or the DC can't scheme his way out of a paperbag.

No disrespect to anyone, but I don't care how good an offensive line is. These guys are paid to win. If that is the expectation, then simply mail it in...forfeit the games against better teams/lines.

I don't happen to think that is the issue, however. It's coaching and a FO that has entrenched a culture of losing and casting off any challenges to its authority. Until that changes, set expectations accordingly.

That's cute by Jackson. And to his credit, he did have a monster game. But there is maybe about 10 players on this roster that played with him on the Redskins. So he actually doesn't know the guys in this locker room.

I'm honestly tired of the chat comments from you.... you aren't participating and have no idea what's being talked about. Last time you chatted - your bitch was that folks were giving away the score. What would anyone reasonably expect?

If you don't want to participate that's fine. Otherwise - not sure what your issue is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's only week 1, but this has nothing to do with which week it is. It seems to be a trade mark for the team under Gruden, Redskins committed 12 penalties totaling 96 yards. If that isn't steppin on your own Willie, I don't know what is.

I'm honestly tired of the chat comments from you.... you aren't participating and have no idea what's being talked about. Last time you chatted - your bitch was that folks were giving away the score. What would anyone reasonably expect?

If you don't want to participate that's fine. Otherwise - not sure what your issue is?

I don't think I bitched about people giving away the score because that's discussing the game, during the game. What I have a problem with is the general, non-football chat that goes on during a game.

And those 4 hours are my most looked-forward to...being alone and not working..it's nice to spend a few hours with friends.

I love the chat room! :D Alas last night I was having some internet troubles and my connection was really sketchy. :(

But I'll be there all through the season, even the games where it's the middle of the night for me. :D

I love the chat room! :D Alas last night I was having some internet troubles and my connection was really sketchy. :(

But I'll be there all through the season, even the games where it's the middle of the night for me. :D
Wonderful!@ After the past year with 2 major heart attacks, heart failure and kidney failure with implanted defibrillator and pacemaker i wasnt around much last season ... and i mean it when i say this is like family especially now that i live alone and am officially "retired"...though not by choice. I had some connection problems myself yesterday. Anyway...i really do look forward yo chat ... and when im there for a game i cant get on tv here...its that much more special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.