• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Redskins v Jets 2019

Who do you think wins?

• The Burgundy and Gold

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Mean Green

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk here about the game - before, during, and after. Hail!

Last edited:
Gonna watch cuz it's too xxxx cold to golf! Obviously it's abt Haskins development. Want to sees:

1. no picks
2. passes downfield (30 yards or more)
3. precision/accuracy with passes: put the ball where the receiver has a chance but defender does not

Other watch item is Sweat:for all the hype he hasn't accomplished squat in my book. sooner or later the rookie excuse withers on the vine. only other excuse is a DC who isn't sharp enough to scheme for talent on hand while out-thinking opposing OCs.

In regards to Sweat:

Mann and Manley didn't show out as rookies and they actually had good coaching.

I look at how Preston Smith has taken off in Green Bay and consider that a huge indictment on Manusky and his staff.

Watching game now but I can barely stand it. The coacj=hing just sucks...especially on defense.

Haskins fumble wasn't his fault. Sims was past him - timing issue I place on SIMs.

As for defense..same ole xxxx so far

a. no movement to disguise things pre-snap.
b. no real pass rush (kerrigan once a season nice play or not)
c. bad angles for atcklong.
d. IMO...we have verified dumb arses in the secondary...except for maybe COllins. these guys eff something major up every game

o-line continues its major suckage.

In regards to Sweat:

Mann and Manley didn't show out as rookies and they actually had good coaching.

I look at how Preston Smith has taken off in Green Bay and consider that a huge indictment on Manusky and his staff.

I've been watching Sweat all season: he's awful. He can't get off the OT..ever.

Getting bitch-slapped at home by a bottom-feeder Jets team. Skins just going through the motions nine games I to a season.

Stadium mostly deserted.

Hard to fathom just how far a once proud franchise has fallen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Haskins experiment looks like a total loss. Way to go, Danny.

At this point I hope Bezos buys the team and starts over with a new staff. A promising GM to make decisions moving forward is our only hope

Oscar the grouch wouldn't even use the 2019 redskins to wipe his ass. They are too far below standard for that job.

4th and 1 and you punt ..... I knew the Jets would go right down field and score. I think if you put a line that can block, Haskins would be just fine. Never given time to let plays develop down field.

4th and 1 and you punt ..... I knew the Jets would go right down field and score. I think if you put a line that can block, Haskins would be just fine. Never given time to let plays develop down field.

Haskins sucks. He's no NFL qb. I hope we draft the guy Haskins beat out in his one starting college season.

Fore the life of me, I cannot fathom how Haskins beat Burrows out for #1 job.

Haskins sucks. He's no NFL qb. I hope we draft the guy Haskins beat out in his one starting college season.

Fore the life of me, I cannot fathom how Haskins beat Burrows out for #1 job.

I'm thinking OSU is all system friendly to a qb. Colt could probably achieve greatness in that system

Offseason order of business...
Clean the whole front office out and start over
Release every coach
Rebuild the offense starting with O-line

Perhaps the time has arrived to start backing the Ravens or just forget the NFL altogether. Craperdick proved yesterday that the NFL is run by baffoons.

lmao at how opposing teams make fun of the Skins.

Got the notice about BGObsession closing. Thought I should post a bit before it does. Say goodbye.

This is the game I've seen most of in the last 3 years. Not really about the Redskins (though being awful and having Gruden, also awful, made it harder to care) but I still try to keep up with things.

What an awful team. We should do everything we can to be 1-15 and hope to get Burrow.

Not sure on that Miles. You are correct in that he is under constant pressure. I have been counting off how much time he takes and he never gets the ball out in 2-2.5 secs. My count is very often between 4 and 4.5 secs on him.

But what do we know! Brudan are geniuses. Bet Gruden is laughing ecery day since he departed the Skins wreckage.

Got the notice about BGObsession closing. Thought I should post a bit before it does. Say goodbye.

This is the game I've seen most of in the last 3 years. Not really about the Redskins (though being awful and having Gruden, also awful, made it harder to care) but I still try to keep up with things.

What an awful team. We should do everything we can to be 1-15 and hope to get Burrow.

Comes down to Cincinnati, what will they do? They are equally bad, if not worse.

I wanna see the offense with a competent coaching staff and upgrades to the line before casting Haskins aside. We can trade down and replenish the tackles, add a TE threat and a WR at minimum in this draft. We could have a much betterer picture on what to do with DH at the end of next season.

IMO if we can get those pieces and DH is still struggling then we go into the 2021 season more prepared for QB x. His struggles will bring us solid draft position and a full rack of picks to nab his replacement.

Damn I hate this front office at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.