• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Redskins @ Rams

The fix was in for the giants. Two PI penalties not called toward the end of the game.

And this...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/02/bizarre-ruling-saves-giants-in-arizona/

It was just too obvious. Nope, can't let the Redskins be all alone in first place going into their bye. Not allowed to happen.

Someone's head should roll for that nonesense. I'd be PISSED if I were a Cards fan right now.

(silently thanking God I'm not a Cards fan right now)

I have mixed feelings about this game. I do think they deserved to win. I love the way the defense is playing, especially the linebackers. I really expected the defense to be very medicore this year, but so far they have been flat out awesome. I was also very happy to see the running game get going and Torrain back in there. We have 3 good backs on this team so good news.

I really expected Rex to play better in this game. I did think he played well in the first half, but there's just no excuse for that pic late in the game. Rex took full responsibility in the post game so maybe 2 weeks to think about it will help him out moving forward.

I also have some real concern about Kyle S. and his play calling. He just seems to outsmart himself at the worst possible times.

All in all though I'm happy. Good win for the Skins. They have a lot to build on. If Rex can just eliminate the dumb plays this team has a real chance to make the playoffs.

btw, tony romo had 3 bonehead pics today that were every bit as ugly as Rex' pic.

btw, tony romo had 3 bonehead pics today that were every bit as ugly as Rex' pic.

so what? Romo don't play for the Skins my RG loving bubba!!!

at least Butterball is now rounding into shape! I can see the positives!!!

Just pointing out that Rex isn't the only QB making boneheaded throws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.