• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Dallas Cowboys

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Robert's House Part II? Or 1-4?

Talk about the game here.

On a personal note, if someone could post scoring updates here I would appreciate it. I am working the haunt tonight and can't watch it live.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free

How in the HELL do we get called for blocking someone into the ball on punt coverage? Dallas is doing the blocking on punt return.

Well if anything tonight's performance can put the quality o-line statement to bed. Making the turds 3rd & 4th stringers look like pro bowlers.

Well if anything tonight's performance can put the quality o-line statement to bed. Making the turds 3rd & 4th stringers look like pro bowlers.

Actually, I think it's a Catch-22. Griffin is holding the ball too long. While the coverage may be good, the old Griff would have taken off running sooner than he has this game. The "new and improved" Griff is trying to go through his progressions and holding the ball longer is what is making the Pukes D-Line look better than they are. He also doesn't seem to be comfortable with his receivers on certain routes and is getting rid of the ball a split second too late. He's still a work in progress regardless of where we want him to be. He'll have to continue to look like this for a bit before he gets better.

Oh no doubt, it's a shared effort for our product so far. It's a bit every thing tonight but Mike drives me insane with not grabbing uglies early and often.

I swear it looks at times like this team doesn't even practice during the week, just shows up Sunday and wings it.

Pathetic game by our QB. They're not perfect, but the OL gave him time. You can't stand in the pocket for four or five minutes and expect to be free of any hits from the defense.

desert-300x300.jpg

Team's view of the NFL landscape.

We are a bad football team, in all aspects of the game. One offensive td in the first half thru 5 games? That is pathetic.

We had one TD in the game tonight, and that was on a fluke long run play. They only time all season we have scored is when it is garbage time. Time for some kind of change, I am not saying QB but something has to happen

Pathetic game by our QB. They're not perfect, but the OL gave him time. You can't stand in the pocket for four or five minutes and expect to be free of any hits from the defense.

I think it goes back to what everybody said when he was in college. RG3 hadn't played a down in an NFL style offense and last years offense just made his job easy. Now they want to try to make him a pocket QB. That could take 2-3 years, or they might have to go back to what worked.

Can't see how they can climb out of this hole now. Years past I woulda been irate right now but this season my mood is meh.

Can't see how they can climb out of this hole now. Years past I woulda been irate right now but this season my mood is meh.

The competitive portion of the season is over.

Guess that's what I get for thinking we'd be good this year...lol

The competitive portion of the season is over.

Guess that's what I get for thinking we'd be good this year...lol

Oh you weren't alone, we were hoodwinked and bamboozled. Really tho they shoulda been especially the same systems and players. Makes me wonder if the team no longer respects the staff.

Brian Orakpo: 0 sacks, 0 tackles.

Griff was holding on to the ball too long a few times in the game I can only hope that's part of the learning curve in his transition to becoming a better pocket passer. The Wr's outside of Garcon and Moss have continued to show me nothing. Evidently we have a very poor talent evaluation process when it comes to wide receivers, olineman, and dbs. This season is going to be ugly maybe we can find something to build on. There just isn't enough talent on the roster. Who hired the special teams coach? He's way out of his depth, same with Raheem Morris his units are aren't ready to play on game days. Can't cover can't tackle.

I don't believe that

1-4 with Chicago and Denver on deck.

If the Bears don't snuff out our playoff hopes(thin as they are) Denver surely will.

I just hope that Shanny is not so stubborn as to not call up Hurt and give Gettis and Fat Slob Rib a shot and see if we have anything worth keeping there.

I just can't see it Fear.

Can't tackle and our dbs can't cover.

Our Qb has lost his timing and our receivers get no separation.

Our interior Oline got manhandled by a bunch of dock workers last night.

But if we grab a shovel and keeping digging, I'll bet there's a pony in this pile of horse apples???

Just can't see it.

This team is just as capable of putting together a long winning streak, as they are of going 1-4.
We are better than 1-4, and we are better than the performance we have seen.
They are underachieving right now, and simply not playing at the level they are capable of.
This team can turn on a dime, and produce a serious win streak, if they just play at the level they are capable of.
That is a realistic scenario.

I can't agree. I almost wonder how you can state that Ken. It was a freaking jailbreak most of the night. Griffin rarely even had time to make his reads. He didn't play well (again) save for breaking a few nice runs. But I'm not sure Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady would've fared much better with the constant pressure he was under. Four or five minutes? Griffin holds onto the ball too long for sure, but it wasn't much of a problem last night, because he spent most of it running for his life. That's what I saw anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.