• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Rams

aaaaa.jpg

No comment

I honestly think he has stunk the joint up in recent weeks.

I don't disagree. He hasn't played his best that's for sure.

I couldn't watch the game live, so don't know if this was talked about in the chat room. Saw this tweet later.

Gamesmanship or Poor sportmanship? I can't decide.

@nwagoner: Rams coin toss captains were the 6 active roster players the team acquired using picks from the 2012 RG3 trade.

I said it in another thread this was mentioned, that was uncalled for by Fisher - and he ought to be fined by the league for that bush league, disrespectful bullshit.

I honestly think he has stunk the joint up in recent weeks.
Which shouldn't surprise anyone considering he's coming off an injury and shouldn't be on the field in the first place. I consider that one of Gruden's worst sins to date.

What's even worse is that Gruden can't even say Eff it, Chester and Lava man out, Moses and Long in.

These young guys should be all in...

I said it in another thread this was mentioned, that was uncalled for by Fisher - and he ought to be fined by the league for that bush league, disrespectful bullshit.

Yeah, just saw that. That's pretty much the way I was leaning and my initial reaction. Pretty disrespectful.

in other news: watching Dazed and Confused right now.....nooooo not a replay of today's game. the film. captures the times really well.

IMO...Griffin didn't look any worse than Colt today in his limited time. how can a QB fnc when they are getting creamed all the time? we have seen this theme play out here for years. ramsey anyone?

Again, this team has a mind numbing number of returning starters for a 3-13 team.

The starters aren't any good so outside of Breeland the other 2014 picks must be real projects not to be competing for time.

Remember how many rookie picks and Undrafted free agents won places on the 1981 and 1982 Redskins?

A solid third round pick should beat out Shawn Lauvao. He is a substandard starter at this level and evidently Cleveland agreed by not making him a qualifying offer.

Yet we thought he was a gem?

If Spencer Long is worth a damn he should be pressing this guy for time.

Bush league, disrespectful and unprofessional but gut busting funny IMO. That's old school NFL bro, that's something George Allen would have done if he ever got a chance. :)

Fisher studied under Buddy Ryan, the only coach that I know of that pissed Joe Gibbs off.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

That's a misrepresentation of what really happened. Lich snapped the ball before anyone was ready, including Colt. Several linemen were caught off guard by that. After Colt was destroyed on that play, you can see Trent walking up to Corey with has hands out like "WTHeck Dude?"

Exactly. Trent Williams deserves plenty of criticism for his play lately, but not on that play. That's on the center who snapped the ball before anyone was ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.