• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Packers

Shan needs to start the 1/2 time talk by putting Amerson in a camel clutch, right in front of the team.

I'm not even getting to see the game, and it seems these players bought into their own hype

Did anyone else laugh when Harry Potter missed it?

In the spirit of Keystone Cops

Well, at least Potter was able to put it out of the EZ each kick...

He looked more like John Popper out there.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Had to follow the game online, but once it got to 24-0, that was enough for me. Mind you, it was just after 4am at the time!

serious question: is "blame Goodell and Mara" just a way of saying "**** you" when we're mad about something?

or do we really think those two guys set up things so that we lose each week?

I blame them for the horrible secondary play, which played a big role in our losses.
Instead of signing quality free agents to bolster our much depleted secondary, we had to resort to rookies who weren't ready for prime-time (and may never be), a guy who's so fragile, he gets hurt while taking a piss, a guy with repeated drug offenses (from 2012, which essentially spilled into 2013), a guy named Reed who probably wouldn't start anywhere else, and people like Jose Gumbs, who most Redskin fans didn't even know existed, until weeks after he was on our roster.

We have an offense that can't stay on the field, especially on third down.

We have a defense that can't get off the field, especially on third down.

That is obviously a recipe for disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.