• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Packers

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Is it bounce back day at Lambeau? Or will our NFC East Division defending champs go down 0-2 to start the season?

Talk about today's game here or join the always living gang in the BGO Chatroom!

We will be having a Game Day Chat today - but we are still working on resolving our 'switched posts' issue. In other words, you WILL occasionally see your posts with another member's name next to it, and vice versa. I contemplated just shutting down chat but I think you all can still have some fun knowing our vendor is still working on the issue and it's not perfect.

I am watching online today, so will only check in occasionally :) I don't like seeing cheers and groans before I've had the chance to see the play.
3 games on TV today in Carolina, and the Skins game isn't one of them. Ridiculous.

Sitting amongst my people in a bar in Annapolis with only my phone and my tablet chat is out. Its Ok I'm surrounded by The B&G and the Rat birds fans are complaining they can't have the sound on. :D Httr!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

We will be having a Game Day Chat today - but we are still working on resolving our 'switched posts' issue. In other words, you WILL occasionally see your posts with another member's name next to it, and vice versa. I contemplated just shutting down chat but I think you all can still have some fun knowing our vendor is still working on the issue and it's not perfect.

I am watching online today, so will only check in occasionally :) I don't like seeing cheers and groans before I've had the chance to see the play.
3 games on TV today in Carolina, and the Skins game isn't one of them. Ridiculous.

John that's a damn shame you won't get the game... It's even on in Los Angeles this week!

Cool, Boone. It's fun pretending to be a ventriloquist.

Uh...serv? That's not my shirt you've got your hand up...and not my mouth you're moving :)

Which is why the Carolina Panthers are in the same room as the Cowboys,Giants and Seahawks when it comes to fan hatred for me.

I would donate money to any fund that would see to it that The Panthers and their stadium ,be bulldozed under.

John that's a damn shame you won't get the game... It's even on in Los Angeles this week!

1/2 the state are Redskins fans, and they give us Browns/Ravens, Chargers/Eagles, and the Panthers game. I don't understand what they're thinking. If I knew who to rant and rave to, I would.

For the past couple of years, I've ponied up for the online Sunday Ticket option. It's not great, but at least I can see the game.

All the CBS talking heads pick Green Bay to win.

1/2 the state are Redskins fans, and they give us Browns/Ravens, Chargers/Eagles, and the Panthers game. I don't understand what they're thinking. If I knew who to rant and rave to, I would.

For the past couple of years, I've ponied up for the online Sunday Ticket option. It's not great, but at least I can see the game.
When the game goes live, go here.....

Watch Live Washington Redskins vs Green Bay Packers Streaming Online En Vivo at American Football September 15, 2013

You don't have to buy or download anything. It's where I watch everything I can't get on tv, and I watch all the pay per view fights on it. Right now it will say something like live stream will begin shortly, but once the game is on, it will be there.

Fox talking heads all pick Green Bay to win.

It's us against the world.

I take back all the bad things I said about AFN programming, at least for this week.

Need to try no huddle, screens, something our offense looks useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.