• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins At Denver

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Let's rock today!

Breaking news: Mort reports that Peyton Manning has two sprained ankles, and doctors confirmed that one is a high ankle sprain. He will still play.

This is huge.......we have a real chance now. Most players won't even go with a high ankle sprain.

Rak and Kerigan, it's time to bring the heat!

Need Cofield and Baker to push the middle so Peyton can't step up.

Since our safeties are out, breaking news is that they've been replaced with two Sam's Club shopping carts in hopes that the Denver wind will blow them around to cause just enough coverage for our rush to get there.

Queue the excuses when the Skins leave Denver in shambles. It's going to be a scalping folks.

I've had a funny feeling, a really GOOD feeling all week. This reaffirms that. Skins shocking the world today! DOWN GOES DENVER! DOWN GOES DENVER!

My spidey senses tell me that we will pull off the upset and beat Denver! Or maybe that's just a buzz from the booze.. hmm. Either way, HTTR.

Yeah, because prior to this weekend, our starting safeties were All World.

I've had a funny feeling, a really GOOD feeling all week. This reaffirms that. Skins shocking the world today! DOWN GOES DENVER! DOWN GOES DENVER!

Well, with Manning having the 2 ankle sprains, one of them high, it won't exactly be shocking the world.
It will be more of an asterisk.
But I'll still take the win.

Detroit just pulled off a miracle!!!!

Always running Morris on first down ain't gonna cut it. You gotta throw on first down occasionally. O-Line not blocking well on obvious passing downs. Unless Kyle turns it up a notch we have no chance.

I'm pretty tired of watching Robert overthrow guys by 20 yards. What gives? Doesn't he have any other terrible plays in his arsenal :laugh:

Boom. Served. Courtesy of the Butler!

Another helping of whoopass served up! This time courtesy of D. Hall. This train is picking up momentum folks!

Man, you gotta love this inept coaching staff and their worthless playcalling. You're up 14 in the second half on Denver, you're killing them with the run. The solution to keep it going? Let Robert Griffin start launching down field and overthrowing every snap of course. Brilliant.

Here's an idea. Get 14 points up on the opposition, then let the panic set in and allow them to score 3 TD's. Does anyone think the coaching would ever allow that to happen?

Totally abandoning the run and where is the effing screen? Kyle is a moron! I could have called a better 2nd half.

Worst called game (half) of Kyle's career. terrible.

This is not on Griffin, this is on Kyle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.