• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Synaptic Shotgun 9.2.10 - Cardinals "Gameday"

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Occasional, recurring short-form posts about
the Washington Redskins, NFL and maybe even Life.
Almost like a blog.

Okay so it's more bazooka this time.

Tonight's loosely football-related event involving the Washington Redskins and Arizona Cardinals is the reason there is a "hate" component to my relationship with preseason.

Backups' backups will line up opposite backups' backups.

There will be no gameplanning.

There will be no setup, sequencing or flow to playcalling.

There will be no schematic adjustments.

After the first couple of possessions there will be few names, faces or numbers on the field anyone will recognize. Which matters little because by Saturday evening after final roster cuts we won't need to.

There will be even less reason than the last three weeks for any rational person on the sidelines, booths or playing field to give a genus rattus' empennage about the scoreboard at any point during the course of the evening.

Most of the players on the field tonight will have one thought in mind--lane discipline my ass, I'm making a play...

CLICK HERE to read more

Last edited:
Of course I'll be watching. The game starts at 8 PM here in Colorado as opposed to 10 PM for you poor saps on the East Coast who are on hurricane watch. Speaking of hurricane watch, I'll be praying for no damage of any kind for all of you.

Yes, it will probably be painful to sit through but it might help me with my final roster prediction. ;)

It's a trick question, of course. I took out the closing line I'd originally written just for impact. Here' how it read: :)

I mean, it's not like you are going to be watching.

Are you?

Of course you are. How do I know?

You're reading this.

I mean, it's not like you are going to be watching.

Are you?

Of course you are. How do I know?

You're reading this.

Well done, Om. Touché

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.