• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Of course we won

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
because I stopped caring, because after 20 years of garbage, the team caving in to the wokemob, the shitshow of the skins FO sex scandals and the wokeness taking over the NFL I finally stopped caring about football so why wouldn't the Redskins start winning?

I mean its not like I said from the day we drafted Kerrigan that he needed to play End not LB, its not like I have said over and over again that the way you build a successful team is from the front back, that you build a Dline, and Oline and then fill in the pl;ayers around them.Its not like some of us havent preached that you win with a pass rush and by keeping your qb upright, that you win by putting the players you have in the best positions to play to their strengths and cover their flaws not by forcing players to play in schemes because " its my scheme and it works" so now after watching for 2 decades as this team floundered and rarely even gave us a glimpse of hope, last offseason I said " if we run a 4-3 with sweat and Kerrigan at end and payne allen and ioonaidis at DT this defense will be great, and that was before we added chase young who I think could be a generational talent at end. yes we have young corners but a great passrush will help them, and its already shown how much.

I will probably lurk, because you dont love a team for 40 years and go cold turkey but I am probably not alone in saying how fragile my fandom is right now. this was the first time in 40 years I didnt even realise what day it was and missed the season opener entirely, I had to watch highlights on the comp. but i AM SOMEWHAT TORN BECAUSE NOW OF ALL THE TIMES FOR THIS TEAM TO SHOW SIGNS OF BEING DECENT THEY DO IT WHEN i AM ALL BUT CHECKED OUT. ffs WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM, nuffs said

I’m sure a lot of folks share that sentiment. I’ll give you credit for admitting you are having second thoughts about walking away from it all. Some will be too stubborn to admit it :)

I can throw some cold water on you if you want. :)

Both "wise, old, THIS-time-its-different-and-Snyder-is-stepping-back" coaches Gibbs and Shanahan won their openers too. Winning an opener is not my litmus test.

I'm happy for everyone that they won. We'll see.

when we won with shamahan it was obvious that it wasn't gonna last the haynesworth drama, the poor performance of the defence, all suggested the wheels were going to fall off. this game was a lost cause last years team would have lost by 40 after a start like that. I think Haskins might be decent not a franchise guy but at least a place holder who can keep us moving forward, but what I am really interested in , is how our defensive front will maintain that level of play all season and if our offence can do enough to make it worthwhile.

honestly its like I want to just tell them to piss off but after 20 years of shit, I see some light

I didn't watch the first 20 minutes because if I saw the SJW BS I would have to bring back swear jars and say more non PC stuff on the not so social networks. The potential is there for the defense to be top 7. Draft big uglies of the Slobber Knocker demographic for the O line in 21. :)

I feel ya. Hard to toss aside something you've invested in since early childhood. Hopefully Rivera can right the shop. We'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.