• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: 2011 Redskins: Preseason Eve

Can you guys believe we are going to see our Redskins take the field in less that 5 hours? This has certainly felt like the longest off-season in my lifetime!

Redskins Football baby!!!

Last edited:
T minus ...

4.jpg

Slow day at work + first game of the preseason = me on BGO more than I should be.

Whatever.

Between my excitement for the game tonite and what I picked up on my way home last night, I'm pretty amp'd for the season to get under way. Silly me, I bought two of those recently removed Fedex Field stadium seats and I grabbed them from a very dark and freaky warehouse near LAX last night. My brother in law picked them up at Fedex a few weeks ago and dumped them at my parent's garage....a buddy of mine in the shipping biz got them to LAX for free....and, now they sit at my doorstep waiting for me to install the accompanying hardware. They've traveled 4000 miles and I have no idea what to do with them. I don't have room in the house, so they may end up buried in my garage for the next 25 years or on my patio in back (although I suspect that might lean a little trailer trash for my wife's taste). Or, maybe I just bring em to work and replace my guest chairs with them.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2755.jpg
    IMG_2755.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 47

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.