• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Obama Flies Personal Trainer From Chicago...increasing carbon footprint

Sarge

Nice. Be sure you Obama voters give up your vactions this year so as to counter this guys carbon footprint

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_r2lyFBOk&feature=related[/media]

I'm starting to worry about you Sarge. :)

Sarge's statement is completely valid. The left is big about this environmental BS, they have punished us in many ways over it. One of their champions is frivisously using energy and pollution, he should be raked over the coals for it but he wont.

And its ok cause its how things are. The right is tight cause they only have a few issues, the left is loose cause it has a million issues. So when a right goes astray he is murdered in the media, but if a leftist strays from one of its million issues who cares cause they are stepping on one of a million toes. Its the strength of the left, they can dump in the mouth of any of their followers and not bat an eye. They will always survive.

Sarge's statement is completely valid. The left is big about this environmental BS, they have punished us in many ways over it. One of their champions is frivisously using energy and pollution, he should be raked over the coals for it but he wont.

And its ok cause its how things are. The right is tight cause they only have a few issues, the left is loose cause it has a million issues. So when a right goes astray he is murdered in the media, but if a leftist strays from one of its million issues who cares cause they are stepping on one of a million toes. Its the strength of the left, they can dump in the mouth of any of their followers and not bat an eye. They will always survive.

my favorite is the class warfare rhetoric...while wading into as much cash and taking care of themselves as best as possible along the way to claiming Universal virtue.

the Right is cold. the Left is power mad.

I think some of you are just looking for excuses to complain about the guy. This is like sniping about how much Sarah Palin spends on clothes.

I don't think Obama has ever said 'don't use planes.' What he says is 'let's make our machines run more efficiently, less expensively, and on alternative fuels.' You can want that and still use planes. :)

Seriously, there's plenty to complain about when talking about Obama. That February deficit thread ... I'm right with you. But if you bitch and moan every time the guy sneezes, after a while it just turns into white noise. Don't become The Boy Who Cries Obama. :) Save it for stuff that really matters. That's all I'm saying.

I don't think this is a big deal, but it concerns me how little he seems to aware of the perception that will arise from these decisions. I know you can not account for everything as a President, but I would think someone would be in his ear telling him to drive this person in, or better yet, try to find a personal trainer in DC. Pretty sure they have them there too.

He needs to be more aware of the public's perception of his actions.

I think some of you are just looking for excuses to complain about the guy. This is like sniping about how much Sarah Palin spends on clothes.

I don't think Obama has ever said 'don't use planes.' What he says is 'let's make our machines run more efficiently, less expensively, and on alternative fuels.' You can want that and still use planes. :)

Seriously, there's plenty to complain about when talking about Obama. That February deficit thread ... I'm right with you. But if you bitch and moan every time the guy sneezes, after a while it just turns into white noise. Don't become The Boy Who Cries Obama. :) Save it for stuff that really matters. That's all I'm saying.

henry...his whole energy strategy depends on RAISING the marginal cost of energy to make alternatives viable.

I honestly don't know how anyone can sit there with a straight face and propose Cap and Trade taxes on the rest of us and yet pulls something like this crap

He-man? Henry, you been working out or something?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Why no. I've always been this impressive. :)

he-man2.jpg

Yes, um...uh, very impressive. :)

I honestly don't know how anyone can sit there with a straight face and propose Cap and Trade taxes on the rest of us and yet pulls something like this crap

true dat! but as I said in another thread vis NPR...there are two sets of rules!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.