• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NPR ‘appalled’ by former exec’s comments

Heh. I think my position on Mr. Walker has been clear. Were he asking everyone across the board in government employ in Wisconsin, and not trying to take away the one bargaining chip the teachers have, I might be inclined to appreciate his ways.

I was referring more to Rand Paul, who proposed sweeping cuts across all sorts of programs, and has been mostly ignored by both sides. I did not agree with his proposal in its entirety, but I thought it worthy of discussion. Sadly, not many agreed with me or Mr. Paul, I guess.

I can assure you the budget reduction XXXX is hitting the fan in DoD. Wonder if SEIU, the DNC and Mike Moore will make an appearance at the Pentagon and try to shut things down. maybe the troops will drift into Canada and refuse to return until the admin gives in. perhaps the troops can find a judge willing to suspend approved legislation on a pretense that was perpetrated by the folks protesting the outcome in the first place.

how f'd up can these UNions and their paid for Dem dogs get?

actually....I fully support this...and hope the Sen Repubs do the same next time Obamacare repeal is handed over from the House and the Dems vote it down....simply shut things down until you get what you want! it's the new American way! do the same if Obama vetoes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.