• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

not one of donovan's better days

It wasn't one of McNabb's better days. Thing is I will take one of his bad days over a good day for Campbell.

The thing with McNabb is the intangibles he brings. Heard Cooley talk about how he willed the team to victory. He went on to talk about his leadership and confindence. Cooley said since he's been here we've never had that.

It wasn't one of McNabb's better days. Thing is I will take one of his bad days over a good day for Campbell.

The thing with McNabb is the intangibles he brings. Heard Cooley talk about how he willed the team to victory. He went on to talk about his leadership and confindence. Cooley said since he's been here we've never had that.

awesome...aint it!!!!

When it comes down to it, despite his slow start, we wouldn't have won this game with Donovan. No other QB since maybe Brad Johnson would've brought this team back yesterday.

Don't get me wrong...I like Davis, but for some reason he reminds me of Sellers when he catches a ball. He has this tendancy to hurdle tacklers which can lead to bad things.

When it comes down to it, despite his slow start, we wouldn't have won this game with Donovan. No other QB since maybe Brad Johnson would've brought this team back yesterday.

Should the Skins tie themselve into one of those huge mega-contracts for Donovan at the end of the season?

I love how it was Armstrong who "made McNabb look good." However I bet whenever Jerry Rice or Marvin Harrison or Randy Moss made a spectacular catch, it was just their QB putting the ball exactly where it needed to be. :)

Yes, McNabb is having accuracy issues. Hard not to when Bruce Matthews is breathing down your neck all game. But when push came to shove, and we absolutely needed a touchdown, McNabb was on point and got the ball to Triple A "exactly where it needed to be." ;)

Yes, McNabb is having accuracy issues. Hard not to when Bruce Matthews is breathing down your neck all game. But when push came to shove, and we absolutely needed a touchdown, McNabb was on point and got the ball to Triple A "exactly where it needed to be." ;)

Are you having acid flashbacks again? ;) I assume you meant Clay Matthews. Yes, the pressure was affecting McNabb, although it never felt like he was rattled. JC always seemed to be playing scared. McNabb went for the long ball and got it. He misses on some of those long ones, but at least he tries. And he'll throw over the middle, something JC would never do.

Are you having acid flashbacks again? ;) I assume you meant Clay Matthews. Yes, the pressure was affecting McNabb, although it never felt like he was rattled. JC always seemed to be playing scared. McNabb went for the long ball and got it. He misses on some of those long ones, but at least he tries. And he'll throw over the middle, something JC would never do.

Yeah...Clay...that's the one. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.