• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Norm!" (The Welcome Thread)

Hi my name is Sebastien and my favorite team is the Commanders. My favorite player is Terry Mclaurin. My dad is Canadian Hog. I was born right before the Redskins played the Eagles in there first game of the 2013 season. My middle name is Robert and my dad named me after Robert Griffin the third. I have lots of Redskins stuff in my room like two redskins helmets and a Sean Taylor jersey. I like watching the bgo podcasts sometimes. I really want the Commanders to have a good season and win at least 12 games. Talk to you guys soon.

We are so excited you joined us Sebastien! Your Dad is a wonderful man and a big part of our community. One of the things we talk about a lot is how hard it must be for younger fans to have rooted for our team which hasn’t had much success. When I was your age (because I am very, very old Sebastien!), our team was in the playoffs every year and winning Super Bowls. It was easy to be a fan.

It’s been a lot harder for younger fans like you. But this is an exciting time to be a young fan as our team is going to turn it all around and there is going to be a lot to cheer about in the coming years. It will be even more special for you since you have rooted for your team through the hard years! That is what being a great fan is all about.

Welcome to BGO young man - we are so excited to have you! :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi my name is Sebastien and my favorite team is the Commanders. My favorite player is Terry Mclaurin. My dad is Canadian Hog. I was born right before the Redskins played the Eagles in there first game of the 2013 season. My middle name is Robert and my dad named me after Robert Griffin the third. I have lots of Redskins stuff in my room like two redskins helmets and a Sean Taylor jersey. I like watching the bgo podcasts sometimes. I really want the Commanders to have a good season and win at least 12 games. Talk to you guys soon.

WELCOME!!! Pleasure to have you here!!!!!

Hail! And welcome, sir!

Welcome to the board! Glad to have you!

Since she's too timid to introduce herself, I'll take the pleasure in welcoming TORCH7 to the board. She's one of the original CLNC (Canton Late Night Crew) from the pilgrimage that took over Canton to celebrate Art Monk and Darrell Green. Torch, it's an absolute pleasure to have you here, love you like a sister.

1693102484819.png

Awesome - welcome!

Hello again! I was here years ago under the moniker "Beauty is Only" and transitioned to this board from "Extremeskins". That username may still be stored here but I have opted to start over. I'm a native Richmonder now residing in Hampton, GA. I have been a fan of the Redskins/Football Team/Commanders since approximately 1982 when I was 12 years old and got swept up in the hysteria surrounding the Redskins' first Super Bowl championship. I look forward to reading and interacting with you all.

Hello again! I was here years ago under the moniker "Beauty is Only" and transitioned to this board from "Extremeskins". That username may still be stored here but I have opted to start over. I'm a native Richmonder now residing in Hampton, GA. I have been a fan of the Redskins/Football Team/Commanders since approximately 1982 when I was 12 years old and got swept up in the hysteria surrounding the Redskins' first Super Bowl championship. I look forward to reading and interacting with you all.

WELCOME! It's great to have you back

Awesome to have you back brother! Look forward to reading your posts and welcome back :cheers:

Signed up some time ago. Never got online to post. Was on the game day thread the other day, Figured I would introduce myself - been a fan since I was a kid the first season I remember was the 72 season. My Dads boss had tickets to RFK so got to go to 1-2 games a year. The company I work for has a box a fed ex get to attend 1-4 games a year with them.

Welcome Tom, glad you found us! Only time I ever got to attend RFK was for Washington Diplomats games (we had season tickets) or rarely for Redskins preseason games :) Again, welcome to the site :cheers:

Just noticed I signed up Aug 2009. Some family crap popped up at that time and I guess I never made it back until now....

A few of the Dips players lived in a high-rise right behind my house. I used to walk their dogs for them. They would give me tickets and one time a player and his wife invited me over for a Swedish meal (not meatballs 🤣).

Signed up some time ago. Never got online to post. Was on the game day thread the other day, Figured I would introduce myself - been a fan since I was a kid the first season I remember was the 72 season. My Dads boss had tickets to RFK so got to go to 1-2 games a year. The company I work for has a box a fed ex get to attend 1-4 games a year with them.
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

When my son was one we attended the same church as Frank Herzog, in 1991 during one of the games he told us to make sure we recorded the radio broadcast , In one of the December games Frank Sam and Sonny wished my son a happy first birthday. I have to find the tape and get it digitized

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.